Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

NYC
pimp.gif

NYC would be dope but too tough to pull off for West Coast people. At least Vegas is KIND of central, and there is no shortage of things to do. plus Vegas is the cheapest option for the amount of hotels and stuff needed.

Mods need to take this idea and run with it. They could rent out a hotel convention room in Vegas or a club for a big party, get a cut of the door and/or drinks and give it to charity.

Mods need to take this idea and run with it. They could rent out a hotel convention room in Vegas or a club for a big party, get a cut of the door and/or drinks and give it to charity.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Someone would die. Not even joking. My bet is Noblekane... by the hands of 4Wrestling after a few strong drinks.

That'd be a fun weekend though.
the stories would be insane. i know someone would WYL the %!%% out there. even Tre was saying he might have to OD just because of how epic it would be
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Someone would die. Not even joking. My bet is Noblekane... by the hands of 4Wrestling after a few strong drinks.

That'd be a fun weekend though.
the stories would be insane. i know someone would WYL the %!%% out there. even Tre was saying he might have to OD just because of how epic it would be
roll.gif
roll.gif

it would be fun poppin off drunken ohio jokes towards the ohio members on here.

i could see subliminals being thrown from both sides bettwen the LA and NYC members on here.

if someone like pedopire showed up i could see them getting roasted all day.

all in all it would be comedy all around.

it would be fun poppin off drunken ohio jokes towards the ohio members on here.

i could see subliminals being thrown from both sides bettwen the LA and NYC members on here.

if someone like pedopire showed up i could see them getting roasted all day.

all in all it would be comedy all around.

Back
Top Bottom