would the Jordan XIV Last shot have sold out

I would say that they would have sold instantly for sure. It seems like every year there is a pretty dope shoe that comes out right before the xi's and consequently gets slept on going back to 09 with the wht/red xii's, then the wht/red xiii's and last year the last shots. All of these shoes should have sold out imo

these sold out, slowly probably due to people settling when they didn't get their concords.

Yep..they would've sold out..no question about it. Hype for Jordan retros is the highest I think I've ever seen it..and I mean that in all honesty.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

seeing that Jordans are going through the same phase they went through in 04-05 where the most basic and random retro colorways sell out, (think all black x's and some of the other x colorways from mid 05 that suprisingly sold out) i wouldn't be suprised to see the blk red xiv's sell out.

crazy though how they sat until they dropped to $60 in 1999-2000, they sat until they were $80 in early 06
This^^^
I remember grabbing a pair for $75 at Richard's Sporting Goods back in early 06'.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

But they are sold out
eyes.gif

not here. still on racks, collecting dust by me

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Reading some of these threads there are lot of a@# holes on nt making dumb @++ comments. Anyway I say yes they would of sold out but the white and red joints would of sat.

you mean the candy canes? they look similar to the white/red jordan 13s imo. 

If any XV's release this year, they'll sell out. There will be kids lined up for blocks. Riots, the whole nine yards. People are scooping up anything and everything. Regardless of what it is, what it looks like, or how much it costs. If it has a Jumpman on it, its not sitting on a shelf.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

If any XV's release this year, they'll sell out. There will be kids lined up for blocks. Riots, the whole nine yards. People are scooping up anything and everything. Regardless of what it is, what it looks like, or how much it costs. If it has a Jumpman on it, its not sitting on a shelf.

P7HY6.gif

Originally Posted by leirlic

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Reading some of these threads there are lot of a@# holes on nt making dumb @++ comments. Anyway I say yes they would of sold out but the white and red joints would of sat.

you mean the candy canes? they look similar to the white/red jordan 13s imo. 
is that even a real nickname? if it is, it is one of the worst ones yet

Back
Top Bottom