Would you fight someone shorter than you?

Well on Friday some dude I know was pointing at me and my car and making gun cocking gestures so I stopped and told him he's not gonna do anything so him and his homey start talking mad @@#! so I just laugh I'm 5'9 and these dudes are 5'3 and 5'6 and are cocky as %$*%. I know the shortest one doesn't like my friend Jon cause he %$%%%@ his girl,and I'm talking to the other dudes "Crush" and now these dudes are talking trash over the Internet saying that they wanna drop me and my homey so I'm wondering NT, would you fight someone shorter than you? I'm getting tired of these oompa loompas talking trash and I just wanna shut 'em up,or should I be the bigger man and ignore it?

all 3 of you are short.....you should all start a group of short and very upset people....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Well on Friday some dude I know was pointing at me and my car and making gun cocking gestures so I stopped and told him he's not gonna do anything so him and his homey start talking mad %#+* so I just laugh I'm 5'9 and these dudes are 5'3 and 5'6 and are cocky as %@!%. I know the shortest one doesn't like my friend Jon cause he +%##%# his girl,and I'm talking to the other dudes "Crush" and now these dudes are talking trash over the Internet saying that they wanna drop me and my homey so I'm wondering NT, would you fight someone shorter than you? I'm getting tired of these oompa loompas talking trash and I just wanna shut 'em up,or should I be the bigger man and ignore it?

how old are you? how old are they? you guys can't be grown standing at 5'3-5'6

If you think about it, if no one fought someone shorter than them then every possible fight would be ended by the taller one not wanting to fight someone shorter than them. The only way you could get a fight going is if both parties were the same exact height.

So yes, I'd fight someone shorter than myself because it would make no sense to not fight based on that reasoning. Hopefully that makes sense, I'm high.

now these dudes are talking trash over the Internet saying that they wanna drop me and my homey

If they're only talking online and not in person, they not gonna do NOTHING. Unless you worried about getting beat by a 5'3" featherweight, you got nothing to be worried about. I wouldn't even entertain those lames.

The only people I see who are taller than me, are playing basketball professionally or in college. So yeah.

Ahhh...to be young and foolish, word to getting out of your car for a fight simply because someone was "waving" a finger at you...

There are way more important things in life. Imagine if in all your bravado, dude cocking his finger really pulled out a gun and "deaded" you. What then?

Ninjas thinking all this chest thumping, thug life, "I'm the hardest" type bravado is cute...it wont be when you're six feet under over some bull.

Grow up man.

Well on Friday some dude I know was pointing at me and my car and making gun cocking gestures so I stopped and told him he's not gonna do anything so him and his homey start talking mad @@#! so I just laugh I'm 5'9 and these dudes are 5'3 and 5'6 and are cocky as %$*%. I know the shortest one doesn't like my friend Jon cause he %$%%%@ his girl,and I'm talking to the other dudes "Crush" and now these dudes are talking trash over the Internet saying that they wanna drop me and my homey so I'm wondering NT, would you fight someone shorter than you? I'm getting tired of these oompa loompas talking trash and I just wanna shut 'em up,or should I be the bigger man and ignore it?
sound like murder to me.

Back
Top Bottom