Would You Let Your Girl....

Date another female while you guys are together? You have to remember, we're in the era of "bi-sexual" women. I've been witnessing this fairly often, also. Girls bragging about how they have a boyfriend, but they still talk to other girls, and are contemplating getting wifed up by a female. Personally, that's not wavy with me. This isn't some kind of love triangle, F.O.H.

Bi girls are normally girls who just crave the attention
grin.gif

if she was bi and dated girls before me or after me, then i dont care, but if im dating her i want her to be with me and only me, whether shes bi or straight

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Bi girls are normally girls who just crave the attention
grin.gif

I agree for the most part. Just by observing girls who claim "bi-sexuality," I've noticed many have attention-whorish tendencies.

If I can slay both vaginas at the same time then Im all for it..

but if her greedy horny as wants to 'talk' to another chick then hell NO. Apart from looking like a straight biatch cause your chikc needs some comfort from another chick (and we all know true lesbians are ugly human beings) its extremely disrespectful to a man, what your not piping her right so she seeks a rubber dilso using partner?

But I consider a 'Bi' chick legit once she has tasted some vaginal fluids... until then shes just in it for attention.

Kicktionair wrote:

But I consider a 'Bi' chick legit once she has tasted some vaginal fluids... until then shes just in it for attention.

Interesting. *adds to my own rulebook*

no. Being bisexual doesn't give you the freedom to date both at the same time.
I you're with me, you're with me

Nah... That'd be sad if she ended up leaving me for a girl... I don't think my ego would be able to handle that. So I wouldn't put myself in that position.

no way not in a serious relationship

I used to think it would be
pimp.gif
not anymore
laugh.gif
smh.gif

No, just because she's a female doesnt mean she cant cheat on u with her.
If the 2 of u wanted to have casual encounters with another female, and thats
all it is on both parties, then thats acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom