Would you rather be able to turn invisible, fly, or have super strength?

Flying, sex in midair ftw
pimp.gif

And if I'm skating and I know I'm about go fall and eat dirt then I can just fly away before I hit the ground.

Invisible for sure.

Rob a few hundred banks and I'll be flying anywhere in my gulf stream.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh you guys are overhyping invisibility. theres already cloaking devices that almost make you invisible, imagine in the future
there are already things called planes that let you fly
And jetpacks.. Real jetpacks.
no comment
indifferent.gif

hmm at first i thought id choose invisibility.

but now, im thinking flying so that id be able to dunk lol. so yea [jim jones] fllllllllyyyyyyyyyiiiinnn [jim jones]

I would have the ability to absorb all of these special abilities. Allowing me to control them and use them when I please.

peter_petrelli.jpg

yea, i went there

Originally Posted by Shooter116

I would have the ability to absorb all of these special abilities. Allowing me to control them and use them when I please.

peter_petrelli.jpg

yea, i went there
340x.jpg

"Sorry Peter..."

invis on if i can control and turn things invis with me like what that guy said a few post before me

If I could just choose one, I would teleport, so I can see my girlfriend as I please, since we're long distance by MULTIPLE STATES
tired.gif

I wouldn't be in debt by all these damn plane tickets either
grin.gif

If there were multiple abilities that people had, yes I would be Peter Patrelli from Heroes, to absorb others' power

flying>invisibility. At least the true powers of invisibility. By that I mean only your body can be invisible, not anything you touch. But if I could pick apower, teleportation ftw, just like the movie jumper

Invisibility: I already like to keep a low profile. Do you realize how much knowledge you could gain if people thought they were speaking privately? Racerelations, the world's financial structure, etc. Sitting in on an Illuminati meeting FTW.

Super strength would be cool, I guess, as long as you didn't have to be huge and obviously strong. Flying would just make you a spectacle and a subject ofinterest for plenty of governments and news outlets, but in a perfect world it could get you paid as a magician or athlete and would be the most"fun."

No option for teleportation?

Flying - No thanks I don't want to be shot down...

Invisibility - Since we haven't created invisible clothes, I don't want to run around cold and naked while invisible....No thanks...

So I'll go ahead and take super strength....

I'd do them strong man competitions and make mad bread, bugging dudes out eating nothing but candy....

Smoking the comp...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh you guys are overhyping invisibility. theres already cloaking devices that almost make you invisible, imagine in the future
jet packs ftw? Seriously... Cloaking devices? Wth? There is no such thing as cloaking devices...if there were then the army won't need no camouniform would it? WOW
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom