Would you rather be an Actor or an Artist?

I think actors have more fun with a role [sometimes] plus they make more money for it.....but I love music....................................but the industryis super wack right now. I'd be an actor.

*I want the money I don't give a $@$% about the fame*

But if I had to pick one it would be artist. I'm not one for the limelight and I could try to stay behind the scenes or be on some Gorillaz type steeze.

Originally Posted by Chicken n Biscuits

Physical Therapist.
To be honest, i would rather make alot of money and still be able to connect and walk around with normal people than be famous with money. Too much stress that comes along with being a famous artist and an actor
I read in some news magazine a couple months back that physical therapists rank #1 as far as job satisfaction.

I remember eddie murphy saying in delirious all you gotta do is sing and you will get all the vagina you want. Il go with being an actor though.

I'd be an actor...big money...exotic settings...You get the right part and people will remember you forever eg The Mack

I'm actually in school to be both
ohwell.gif

I'd want to be one of those artists that get into the acting scene and turns out to be great...Didn't JLO do that or was that the other way around...

I'd rather be a music artist, it's your creation and when you're acting your following someone else's creativity.

Back
Top Bottom