Would you rather smash...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So basically do I want to have sex 4 times a month or once. I'll take 4 times a month.

this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

i'll take the dime piece. i dated a dime this past summer and my rep went way up through the roof. before that i was just an average dude. after we broke up i had all kinds of girls hitting me up
i can't even front, this is so true...

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

i'll take the dime piece. i dated a dime this past summer and my rep went way up through the roof. before that i was just an average dude. after we broke up i had all kinds of girls hitting me up
i can't even front, this is so true...

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

So basically do I want to have sex 4 times a month or once. I'll take 4 times a month.

this
pimp.gif

no, to me it reads as do you want to repeatedly mash 1 superbad chick for the whole month, or 4 bad chicks? i don't care, either is fine.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

this
pimp.gif

no, to me it reads as do you want to repeatedly mash 1 superbad chick for the whole month, or 4 bad chicks? i don't care, either is fine.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

dimes are wack in bed (._. ) 

This is true...

But for some reason, I like when girls don't move and don't moan in bed. It turns me on
devil.gif
I'm pretty sure you're talking about rape

Back
Top Bottom