Would you rather

Stay in a relationship and be unhappy because you don't want to hurt the girl's feelings...or would you rather be single an happy

2nd option, worry about you first before you worry about someone else.

i was stuck in a relationship with some broad bc i didn't want to hurt her, she was going through a rough time

Single and happy. Eventually with option 1 there will be a huge falling out and you'll both feel bitter about the situation as opposed to leaving a toxic situation as soon as possible and not wasting any time.

im happy in a relationship...but damn number 2 does sound good...lmfao

in all seriousness I love my wife and am happy, you jus gotta find dat one chicc who will hold it down

I mean.. some Niketalk members have major issues with women and relationships in the first place. So the question could be "Would you rather go see a chick flick with your amazing, loving girlfriend who wants sex every single day and was a virgin before she met you but somehow is an expert in bed... or be alone" and some people would say "be alone, can't trust these women"

Your question is dumb. Either way, someone is going to be upset. You if you stay in the relationship or her if you break it up. You're not doing her any favors by lying to her, all you're doing is keeping her from finding someone with whom she might have a better relationship with. More likely, you might be afraid to break up with her rather than being worried about her feelings. Perhaps you're worried you'll miss the companionship or single life won't be as fun as you imagine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom