Would you say most men cheat on their wives?

When I was younger I used think once you get older everyone is married and commited. But as I got older I starting being around my dad and his friends more and they all talk like we do...still out there chasing random chicks, getting numbers etc, and essentially cheating. My dad's guilty of this as well. I honestly don't know any married men that don't partake in the said activities. My mom tells me on the daily to grow up and be a better man and what not...but anyways what's y'all's opinion on this? Is this just how it is? All married men act like that?

A large amount I would assume and I doubt most are chronic cheaters. Maybe just one offs every few years.

i'll leave my wife before i cheat on her. just an't right to cause that much pain to someone you love.

Nope, I have a homie that is getting married this summer and has never cheated.

Then again, he was never a big fan of "the hunt", if you know what I mean.

One of the central reasons I plan not to marry. George Clooney bachelor plan is genius in today's society.

Most men probably do. People rush into marriage and don't really know the person they marry or just settle because they've been in a relationship with him/her and are too lazy to see what else is out there.

If you don't like someone it would be easy to hurt them or break their heart and most people don't like who they are married to. They're just with them because it's too expensive/disrupting/time consuming to leave who they're with.

I couldn't see being like that if I get married again. All those extra yambs end up being the same every time anyway.

Last edited:
I would say most people cheat on each other.

I've seen huge amounts of infidelity from men and women.

I think of good pct of guys who can cheat do cheat

Its kinda in mans nature to want to have sex with as many people as possible.Some people say love prevents a guy from cheating but I dont believe that. Guys can cheat on partners they love at the time.

Basically it breaks down these reasons why a guys wont cheat if

1. They have a strong religious beliefs not to
2. They just cant get any other girls
3. They want to have a family and they dont want to break it up
4. They are afraid of getting caught and they don't want to risk it

Religion ain't never stoppe anyone from cheating mang. Do your dirt, ask for forgiveness, rinse repeat.

Last edited:
Marriage is deemed archaic because society is jaded by love. Many stay in committed relationships because it's cheaper, time already invested, fear of being alone, close friends also tied down. Those reasons aren't enough to prevent cheating.

A lot of people cheat. But to answer your question, I do indeed see it as a common thing as I grew older. It's unfortunate really. But like I always said, if the day ever comes where I tell a woman "I do" I'll never cheat on her. Period.

I'd rather get a divorce than cheat.

I used to think this crap before I got married. If you can get away with it, it changes everything. Me, personally I have what dude said, "strong religious beliefs."
That means, "God, you better hol me back before I tear that there down..." You build up a nice family, but your other head (if still functional) is gonna have the same thoughts it always has. You just gotta decide weather to control him (24/7 365, the rest of your life) or let him loose. Forever is mad long, and given the right opportunity, anything is possible. That's when some good dudes let their guard down for a moment, lose control and be like

View media item 298650

Last edited:
I used to think this crap before I got married. If you can get away with it, it changes everything. Me, personally I have what dude said, "strong religious beliefs."
That means, "God, you better hol me back before I tear that there down..." You build up a nice family, but your other head (if still functional) is gonna have the same thoughts it always has. You just gotta decide weather to control him oor let him lose. But i given the right opportunity, anything is possible. That's when some good dudes let their guard down for a moment , lose control and be like

View media item 298650

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom