WOULD YOU TAKE BACK AN EX WHO CHEATED ON YOU JUST TO SMASH?

jt air jt

Banned
This includes no kissing, no holding hands, no "I love you's", all that simp #%%@.
And this ex would be your only smashing option.

Would y'all?

nerd.gif

She cheated on you. That means you would be trading in your self respect for some P.

Forget holding hands and all that junk... that's the biggest simp move of all.

Why take her back then? Just smash and leave that dumb #$%# at the door. Soon as you bust... kick her ##$ out or you leave. No communication needed except when you want them backs. She ask how your day is...no reply. Wanna go get some lunch?...drop my food off and kick rocks. She tryna smash...tell her be there in 15-20 minutes cause you have other #$%$ you gotta do.

Remember she cheated on you... and you don't owe her a damn thing.

why would u do that. if she is your ex, you probably actually cared about her at one point. You'll just be playing yourself. I might do it once for old times but thats it

If all you want to do is smash why are you taking your ex back? Just chill with her like normal and smash.

Since she is your only option i wouldn't get back with her just to smash I would use that time to find someone else or work on myself.

She gets to cheat, leave me, smash her new guy(s) and deserves my goods on the side? lol

Originally Posted by jdi23

Why take her back then? Just smash and leave that dumb #$%# at the door. Soon as you bust... kick her ##$ out or you leave. No communication needed except when you want them backs. She ask how your day is...no reply. Wanna go get some lunch?...drop my food off and kick rocks. She tryna smash...tell her be there in 15-20 minutes cause you have other #$%$ you gotta do.

Remember she cheated on you... and you don't owe her a damn thing.
Don't go over her place to smash.
Make sure you had to pick her up or even better, have someone drop her off at your place.
Don't give her a ride home. Smash and kick her out.
Don't smash more than once. Don't let her finish. Spray on her face then throw her !$@% out the door.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom