[| -- Wouldn't you like to attend this NYE Party in Las Vegas? -- |]

Diddy & J. Lo in the same room......I wonder if they talked to each other

Diddy & J. Lo in the same room......I wonder if they talked to each other

Damn how I wish I was in Vegas that night...my boy got that mean connect at Marquee....

I failed.

Damn how I wish I was in Vegas that night...my boy got that mean connect at Marquee....

I failed.

Nope had a dope party with my fam and friends not a bunch of people I dont even know or care about.

Nope had a dope party with my fam and friends not a bunch of people I dont even know or care about.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

jay got terrible teeth for a guy with that much money

money may should point him in the right direction.

that's the Mr. Sean Carter, if fab can keep a chipped tooth, strahan rock a gap. WHY THE HELL WOULD JIGGA, YOUNG HOV, S. CARTER, HOLA HOVITO, THE BEYONCE PIPER, care for?

that's the Mr. Sean Carter, if fab can keep a chipped tooth, strahan rock a gap. WHY THE HELL WOULD JIGGA, YOUNG HOV, S. CARTER, HOLA HOVITO, THE BEYONCE PIPER, care for?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Quoted For Absolute Truth...

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Quoted For Absolute Truth...

laugh.gif
at that champagne being a marketing creation. That is pathetic.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This party only looks live if your a groupie or a D rider. In reality parties like this aren't really fun they are just gawk parties. Ya'll good get your bread up keep your head up. Happy new year

cool-baby-thinking.jpg

hmmm you may have a point sir

Jay-Z is taller than A-Rod? Jay is 6' 4"?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This party only looks live if your a groupie or a D rider. In reality parties like this aren't really fun they are just gawk parties. Ya'll good get your bread up keep your head up. Happy new year

cool-baby-thinking.jpg

hmmm you may have a point sir

Jay-Z is taller than A-Rod? Jay is 6' 4"?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

That's some real motivation for that a/ss.

Makes me want to work harder, put it in overdrive in 2011.

Honestly this makes me feel like me falling off at the end of 2010 school-wise just over some bush was the biggest mistake i've made in a while.

At this point I'm down to just be celebate, concentrate solely on my last semester of college, get into this NYU program, and become a complete shut-in until i get to New York. Any time i feel stressed or horny/lonely i'll just think of this party and these pics, and I'll feel like it's worth it to abstain from alot of my life as long as I can make it there in the end.
word, I'm feeling the exact same way

Honestly this makes me feel like me falling off at the end of 2010 school-wise just over some bush was the biggest mistake i've made in a while.

At this point I'm down to just be celebate, concentrate solely on my last semester of college, get into this NYU program, and become a complete shut-in until i get to New York. Any time i feel stressed or horny/lonely i'll just think of this party and these pics, and I'll feel like it's worth it to abstain from alot of my life as long as I can make it there in the end.

Lmao @ dudes sounding real salty...these clubs in Vegas are a complete different experience as is without celebs in the building, I can only imagine the energy with a bunch of celebs, performing on the best night of the year....you got your whole lives to spend NYE with the family, it's ok to do it a little different once in a while. If it's not your cup of tea then be it, but don assume because others would enjoy this type of atmosphere that they are groupies...smfh

Lmao @ dudes sounding real salty...these clubs in Vegas are a complete different experience as is without celebs in the building, I can only imagine the energy with a bunch of celebs, performing on the best night of the year....you got your whole lives to spend NYE with the family, it's ok to do it a little different once in a while. If it's not your cup of tea then be it, but don assume because others would enjoy this type of atmosphere that they are groupies...smfh

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Same.. Women are my kryptonite 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Same.. Women are my kryptonite 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom