[| -- Wouldn't you like to attend this NYE Party in Las Vegas? -- |]

must be nice.

sn: lookin at all those pics the instrumental of "all of the lights" just playin in My head smh lol 

must be nice.

sn: lookin at all those pics the instrumental of "all of the lights" just playin in My head smh lol 

2008+State+Farm+USA+Basketball+Challenge+USA+juspWsHQSpLl.jpg

info on this pic?
how did Ludacris end up sitting besides Buffet and Gates
laugh.gif

391973y-DSC_5969.JPG

Does his cranium look abnormally large to anyone else?
He could give Cudi a run for his money.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ldl44l437d1qeu3rwo1_500.gif

391973y-DSC_5969.JPG

Does his cranium look abnormally large to anyone else?
He could give Cudi a run for his money.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ldl44l437d1qeu3rwo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lmao @ dudes sounding real salty...these clubs in Vegas are a complete different experience as is without celebs in the building, I can only imagine the energy with a bunch of celebs, performing on the best night of the year....you got your whole lives to spend NYE with the family, it's ok to do it a little different once in a while. If it's not your cup of tea then be it, but don assume because others would enjoy this type of atmosphere that they are groupies...smfh
qft....had amazing time out there in every spot I went to.
i understand feeling a lil awkward cuz you aint got the bread to be in there but once u make it in, that liquor in your system i bet all those insecurities will be out the window...you not gonna be worried about no damn celebs on od like that...unless male group is in ur DNA or sumtin 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lmao @ dudes sounding real salty...these clubs in Vegas are a complete different experience as is without celebs in the building, I can only imagine the energy with a bunch of celebs, performing on the best night of the year....you got your whole lives to spend NYE with the family, it's ok to do it a little different once in a while. If it's not your cup of tea then be it, but don assume because others would enjoy this type of atmosphere that they are groupies...smfh
qft....had amazing time out there in every spot I went to.
i understand feeling a lil awkward cuz you aint got the bread to be in there but once u make it in, that liquor in your system i bet all those insecurities will be out the window...you not gonna be worried about no damn celebs on od like that...unless male group is in ur DNA or sumtin 

aziz' stand up about meeting and kicking it with kanye and jay is HILARIOUS

aziz' stand up about meeting and kicking it with kanye and jay is HILARIOUS

Sneaker Reaper:
just another example of sheep following.
It doesnt matter that Ace of Spades is fraudulent.
If people see Jay-Z drinking it, they will follow suit.

This is the real tragedy of the hip-hop culture.
It has spawned a generation of followers.

Back
Top Bottom