Wow - 40 pounds doesn't seem like that much

go to a super market and hold 1 lb of meat...

volume wise.. 1 lb is ALOT. now think about 40 lbs of meat and mind=blown.

pimp.gif
at the pic. Gotta get my life straight.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

[quote"leothegod"] Me at 300 in 2007 blah blah blah

congrats on the weight loss fam but that wasn't real how you played me on the nt hat back march
i was gonna drop $150 and drive to conneticuit from brooklyn. you flaked over $50 i needed for gas
its all good.

*cue sting jpeg*[/quote]

eek.gif

Wow.  Glad to see people make a positive change like that.  She slimmed down and even has a flat stomach.  She did it at a good pace so she doesn't have all that loose skin like some people do.  She needs to laser off that horrible mj tattoo though.
My brother started a weight loss challenge thing in September and lost between 20-30 pounds so far.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

go to a super market and hold 1 lb of meat...

volume wise.. 1 lb is ALOT. now think about 40 lbs of meat and mind=blown.

man I did that once and my mind was blown
I remember in HS I was 230 at the heaviest I remember, now I'm 150-160 and when I get to 160 I feel heavier...but then I think about when I did that and how I had 70 extra pounds on me...
eek.gif

#feelsgoodman

I think that'll go down as one of my biggest accomplishments in my life, it was all unintentional(I didn't have a goal to do it I just...did it) but it was life changing
pimp.gif

That pound of meat explanation really is eye opening when you look at it like that. 40 pounds really doesn't sound like much.

You cant equate 40 lbs of meat to someone losing 40 lbs.Its not the same. When you lose weight you shed all the excess water and fat thats in your organism not tissue.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

You cant equate 40 lbs of meat to someone losing 40 lbs.Its not the same. When you lose weight you shed all the excess water and fat thats in your organism not tissue.
Okay so its turning 60 lbs of fresh meat to 20 lbs of beef jerky
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

pimp.gif
at the pic. Gotta get my life straight.

congrats on the weight loss fam but that wasn't real how you played me on the nt hat back march
i was gonna drop
$150 and drive to conneticuit from brooklyn. you flaked over $50 i needed for gas
its all good.

*cue sting jpeg*

eek.gif

[/quote]

eek.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

i was gonna drop $150 and drive to conneticuit from brooklyn. you flaked over $50 i needed for gas

its all good.

*cue sting jpeg*
laugh.gif

[/quote]

Sooo let me get this straight. You're calling him a flake because you wanted to pay $50 less than the agreed price?

What part of the game is that?
30t6p3b.gif

lies thats not how it went down. 
roll.gif

you called me from a blocked number... thats shady enough... to raise a red flag.
i never said i was in the city, i told you off rip i was in CT and that it was like a 45 min drive
you trying to low ball me like im a arab store owner. i know how brooklyn n's do.
we had a set price then you trying to low ball me after we made an agreement...
if you ask anyone on here how i do business i dont play games, *my money straight every time. beans voice*
i wasnt going to sell the hat... but for $150 i cant turn that down
you offered the price. not me. its not like i was like i got a NT Fitted for sale for $150. YOU HIT ME UP.

me black? na...

Oh s***, yo dude make sure you got them old vocals
Bring 'em up real quick (Beyonce vocals)
Yup, yup that's her, yup we got 'em

141ie7p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom