Wow - 40 pounds doesn't seem like that much

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

So let me get this straight, "WHO NICE AS HIM" = STOCKHOLM PATRIOT; the very same NTer that completed his Ph.D in 1.5 years while holding down two full time jobs (one as a club DJ), and raising his kid as a single father?
345ilpw.jpg

Yeahhh Leo is tellin' truth. Even if dude was lyin', he'd still be telling the truth against this fraud, Stockholm.

roll.gif

I KNEW dude was a %%%%%$% fraud....

How is the guy a flake if he was the one who made the initial offer and leo didn't want to sell in the first place?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So let me get this straight, "WHO NICE AS HIM" = STOCKHOLM PATRIOT; the very same NTer that completed his Ph.D in 1.5 years while holding down two full time jobs (one as a club DJ), and raising his kid as a single father?
345ilpw.jpg

Yeahhh Leo is tellin' truth. Even if dude was lyin', he'd still be telling the truth against this fraud, Stockholm.

roll.gif

I KNEW dude was a %%%%%$% fraud....
I like how the whole time he was doing all this and getting this money, he couldn't put gas in his whip for a 30 min trip to connecticut.

Life on the streets is rough and tough like leather. You got 2 bills for a cap but can't drop any money on gas to CT?
laugh.gif

All about stylin' but ain't got no brain under that lid.

laugh.gif
@ 6 got dem hands instigating thinking he's some kind of lawyer or detective or some %%*%
dude can't even read right lol

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

laugh.gif
@ 6 got dem hands instigating thinking he's some kind of lawyer or detective or some %%*%
dude can't even read right lol

How am I instigating? I just read very thoroughly, Leo has some discrepancies in his story that any cop would second guess.
Leo wouldn't survive in interrogation room on an episode of First 48. Then the guy Who Nice is taking pics in Los Angeles,
shooting videos with Kreayshawn and driving Corvettes but people calling him a fraud. Money talks, and from what I read
it suggests Nice tried to take off $50 for gas and Leo doesn't want to admit he was gonna accept the offer $150 and then tried get greedy
for the extra $50. All those screen capped PMs don't mean anything if they have a phone convo AFTER.

I really can't believe any of this until BOTH parties are online to share their testimony. Nice hasn't been only since yesterday.
You read very thoroughly and still couldn't get simple math right?  smh, I knew math word problems were hard but damn
Here, lemme help you:

Starting price was $200, then WNAH (if you can't figure out which user that is, just log off) and Leo dropped $50 so they agreed on $150.  AFTER that, WNAH tried to get another $50 and the seller wasn't going to accept $100.

Leo DID day he was going to accept $150....That is where your reading comprehension fails. Then when WNAH tried to drop another $50 off (because apparently he has $150 to spend on a hat, but doesn't have money to put gas in his car) of it, he said forget it.  How hard is that to understand?

Even simpler version for you:

$200
pimp.gif

$150
grin.gif

$100
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Guy said 200 and he would drive to CT. He never said anything about taking 50 for gas, atleast in the pm. Ph.d in 1.5 years? Instruct me in your ways sir..

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

$200
pimp.gif

$150
grin.gif

$100
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6 got dem handles still sitting at his screen looking like
alien.gif
nerd.gif
"help me" @ the pre-k explanation. Why son trying to break down the story like he seriously some kind of detective? "Any cop would second guess"...who the hell here is trying to act like a cop other than you? Never seen the Sting JPG and now once he seen it, he thinks he's working for CSI.

6 got them hand- i wouldnt survive a first 48 interrogation? you sure buddy.
hows this in 2008 th DEA raided my house. found nothing major. i did two years in jail for a hand to hand sale.
they wanted my connect and everyone i was connected too. i never snitched.
i did 20 months up north. i took my charge and ate it.
now how many other people would do what i did?

you dont believe my story?.... use the general search bar. type in LeoTheGod Jail and see what pops up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

what-a-twist-caption%5B1%5D.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
I forgot dude said he shot music videos too...
roll.gif
this gets better and better
not to mention that one time he said he was 5"11 in hs and shot up to 6"9 300 pounds in college
roll.gif

ducktales for days

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Seeing chicks from HS that were in shape and fit turn fat and fat messes become skinny is a funny transformation.

this is funny....Who woulda thought?
Post HS I got fat 
embarassed.gif
.....going from fat to inshape/normal is such a great feeling
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom