Wow as if some of you NTers werent already worried about your looks.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

k50w0n.png

NAW ma. Yous a DIME in my book

Dime is equivalent to a TEN
True definition of a SIMP

30k916d.png

::kanye shrug::

hello my name is jose cansec0 and you are the first attractive girl i have seen on this website...
based on your facial features alone i would wife you up instantly.
simp? ehh maybe, but all the girls on this site look like ron artest's wife so i had to let you know this.
that is all.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

hello my name is jose cansec0 and you are the first attractive girl i have seen on this website...
simp? ehh maybe, but all the girls on this site look like ron artest's wife so i had to let you know this.
that is all.

d7625d8e8d32823cf37374970b0cfec9415bdc2.jpg

jose cansec0 KingRamey wrote:
30k916d.png

hello my name is jose cansec0 KingRamey and you are the first attractive girl i have seen on this website...
that is all.

grin.gif

30k916d.png

that is all.

smh...this is the reason why girls dont post picts on niketalk
tired.gif

30k916d.png

that is all.

dude straight proposed.

that is all.

that is all.
laugh.gif

jose cansec0? Nah, more like OJ SIMPson.

Hold up, did dude just call Brad Pitt a dime? I mean he's sexy and all that, but you can't call another man a dime.

I can't lie, it was bugging me so I tried again with a better pic...
2gspoiu.jpg

and I still couldn't break 8. But the comments don't even say anything all that bad
eyes.gif

30k916d.png

that is all.

I lol'ed.

Damn, I received a 4.5! How the hell!

Screw this! Is this why I ain't pulling dimes!?

Back
Top Bottom