wow @ how nyc dudes act towards a ******

roll.gif
roll.gif
i was out there and this ****** had 3 fat girls with her filming the whole time. dudes were all up on this ****** with no shame
sick.gif

alot of Puerto Rican dudes in NYC already look feminine, so it wouldnt be that hard to pull off that ****** look

So you expect me to watch 8 minutes of random bammas on the street ogle a ******....Kobe dropped 26, the Lakers were on their job tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

This is why at the end of the day....

Cubans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other Caribbean culture....

plz cuban are the least originals. all ya got is a dictatorship and cubano sandwich.

sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Not surprised it's in NY and specially not surprised these are Puerto Ricans guys, dudes smash anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

So you expect me to watch 8 minutes of random bammas on the street ogle a ******....Kobe dropped 26, the Lakers were on their job tonight.
pimp.gif
cosign all this

Originally Posted by JD214

sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Not surprised it's in NY and specially not surprised these are Puerto Ricans guys, dudes smash anything
laugh.gif
[table][tr][td]@Though[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 06/15/10 11:59 PM
[/td][td]
alot of Puerto Rican dudes in NYC already look feminine, so it wouldnt be that hard to pull off that ****** look
[/td][/tr][/table]
Both of y'all know what your talkin bout before you open your mouth.

Originally Posted by Though

word, a lot of tight pants, long hair don't care type dudes runnin around

but IT looks like a jump off PR grandmother, which is unfortunately commonplace
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol u had to see how many dudes were following it around. ""mami can u marry me i single drama free"" my dude didnt know it was a papi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

lol u had to see how many dudes were following it around. ""mami can u marry me i single drama free"" my dude didnt know it was a papi
laugh.gif

Exactly! So the entire point of this thread is null and void. I wouldnt have if you wouldnt have said anything, and yall wouldnt have either from just that video. Now real life... That's another story, but she looks like a dykin chick if you ask me. Like a die hard Pink fan or sum %$*@.. lol...

Back
Top Bottom