Wow, Larry Bird was Stone Cold! Where you at Larry?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Larry with the "nice shot" face.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Love one story I heard about Bird during an Xmas day game. At one point of the game, he goes to the opposing bench and says he'll make a shot from a certain spot on the floor the next possession down. And as expected, next possession down he makes the shot from that exact spot, but then he goes over to the bench and says right to their face "Happy $%*+%++ Christmas". Dude was an ice cold killer.

No Conscious What So Ever He Had Snow Balls For Nuts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Love one story I heard about Bird during an Xmas day game. At one point of the game, he goes to the opposing bench and says he'll make a shot from a certain spot on the floor the next possession down. And as expected, next possession down he makes the shot from that exact spot, but then he goes over to the bench and says right to their face "Happy $%*+%++ Christmas". Dude was an ice cold killer.

No Conscious What So Ever He Had Snow Balls For Nuts
pimp.gif

Larry Bird was a terrible coach and he himself admitted it. I remember somewhere in the Knicks series the year before, he calls a timeout and Indiana is down by 2 with 30 seconds left. Larry just calls over the whole team and guess whose writing up the play? Rick Carlisle
laugh.gif

Larry Bird had some GREAT assistants on that Indiana Pacers coaching staff.

Larry Bird was a terrible coach and he himself admitted it. I remember somewhere in the Knicks series the year before, he calls a timeout and Indiana is down by 2 with 30 seconds left. Larry just calls over the whole team and guess whose writing up the play? Rick Carlisle
laugh.gif

Larry Bird had some GREAT assistants on that Indiana Pacers coaching staff.

as much as i hate the celtics, i have nothing but respect for larry. everytime he attempted a 3 point shot, i had to close my eyes cause i knew it was going in. silent assassin.

as much as i hate the celtics, i have nothing but respect for larry. everytime he attempted a 3 point shot, i had to close my eyes cause i knew it was going in. silent assassin.

the most amazing thing about that top ten vid isnt the shots.. its the fact that if he played in this era he would have gotten an offensive foul each time basically...damn love the toughness back then.

the most amazing thing about that top ten vid isnt the shots.. its the fact that if he played in this era he would have gotten an offensive foul each time basically...damn love the toughness back then.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by forwardlean

Jordan shot that last one with his left....??? The video's inverted right?

Not sure if serious.

Yes the video is inverted.. and no Mike didnt use his left... look at the unis, and the clock on the screen 7.00? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by forwardlean

Jordan shot that last one with his left....??? The video's inverted right?

Not sure if serious.

Yes the video is inverted.. and no Mike didnt use his left... look at the unis, and the clock on the screen 7.00? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom