Wow, Larry Bird was Stone Cold! Where you at Larry?

I completely forgot the guy coached the Pacers for three years, during that time he led them to a franchise record in wins and in 2000 they made the NBA Finals, seems to me he was a pretty good coach. He flirted with coaching and then basically vanished out of no where. I know he's general manager of the Pacers but I don't think he has much say on the team. Where are you Larry?
Not a Pacers or "Former" Bulls fan�either (NY Baby), I was just watching this classic video (below) when Reggie hit the game winning shot against the Bulls in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, what struck my eye the most was when they showed the replay of Bird's reaction during Miller's game winning shot...There wasn't one
roll.gif
�(Check out his face on the 4:02 mark
laugh.gif
, dude is stone cold) Bird needs to live life, I believe he could be a great coach.

eek.gif
�@ Michael almost winning that game BTW

I completely forgot the guy coached the Pacers for three years, during that time he led them to a franchise record in wins and in 2000 they made the NBA Finals, seems to me he was a pretty good coach. He flirted with coaching and then basically vanished out of no where. I know he's general manager of the Pacers but I don't think he has much say on the team. Where are you Larry?
Not a Pacers or "Former" Bulls fan�either (NY Baby), I was just watching this classic video (below) when Reggie hit the game winning shot against the Bulls in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, what struck my eye the most was when they showed the replay of Bird's reaction during Miller's game winning shot...There wasn't one
roll.gif
�(Check out his face on the 4:02 mark
laugh.gif
, dude is stone cold) Bird needs to live life, I believe he could be a great coach.

eek.gif
�@ Michael almost winning that game BTW

haha damn that was awesome! That look at 4:02 was "Been there, done that, game's not over."

haha damn that was awesome! That look at 4:02 was "Been there, done that, game's not over."

roll.gif
Larry doesn't get phased by anything. He's probably thinking "I've done that a million time" 

roll.gif
Larry doesn't get phased by anything. He's probably thinking "I've done that a million time" 

Love one story I heard about Bird during an Xmas day game. At one point of the game, he goes to the opposing bench and says he'll make a shot from a certain spot on the floor the next possession down. And as expected, next possession down he makes the shot from that exact spot, but then he goes over to the bench and says right to their face "Happy $%*+%++ Christmas". Dude was an ice cold killer.

Love one story I heard about Bird during an Xmas day game. At one point of the game, he goes to the opposing bench and says he'll make a shot from a certain spot on the floor the next possession down. And as expected, next possession down he makes the shot from that exact spot, but then he goes over to the bench and says right to their face "Happy $%*+%++ Christmas". Dude was an ice cold killer.

If 3:33 ain't a haters gonna hate gif...
laugh.gif

Ol Paul Pierce push cheatin !%@#$@%$+*#$ Reggie Miller. Least it was to the Bulls for a change.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Ol Paul Pierce push cheatin !%@#$@%$+*#$ Reggie Miller. Least it was to the Bulls for a change.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
@Phils stoneface at the end....and JESUS CHRIST was that a pushoff
laugh.gif

Can't make em all Mike
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
@Phils stoneface at the end....and JESUS CHRIST was that a pushoff
laugh.gif

Can't make em all Mike
grin.gif

That was one of the best series I've ever seen - both teams were tough and playing at their peak.

That was one of the best series I've ever seen - both teams were tough and playing at their peak.

Back
Top Bottom