Wow....my first accident

LOL ya make me laugh. How are you guys gonna tell me i'm acting childish when you guys are the ones mad posting my pics trying to get a pointacross.
laugh.gif
I'm not really downabout the situation, this was my first ever accident and i admit i was confused after this had happened and so what would you expect? Yeah i knew damn wellanyone coulda been dead right on the spot, but where is a safe place nowadays? People get killed everyday, so deal with it, if you can't face facts thenyou have not fully seen the real world, don't try to quote me and reply with some smart remarks. Give me some definate answers, reason why i'm notreplying to most of ya is because how are you gonna be a hypocrite by telling me i'm being childish when ya being smart #$*$$ about it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

LOL ya make me laugh. How are you guys gonna tell me i'm acting childish when you guys are the ones mad posting my pics trying to get a point across.
laugh.gif
I'm not really down about the situation, this was my first ever accident and i admit i was confused after this had happened and so what would you expect? Yeah i knew damn well anyone coulda been dead right on the spot, but where is a safe place nowadays? People get killed everyday, so deal with it, if you can't face facts then you have not fully seen the real world, don't try to quote me and reply with some smart remarks. Give me some definate answers, reason why i'm not replying to most of ya is because how are you gonna be a hypocrite by telling me i'm being childish when ya being smart #$*$$ about it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you knew you could have killed someone and still went ahead and did it anyways you sir are an idiot. Its people, excuse me I mean spoiled kids like you thatare ruining this world. You act as if its alright and or cool to take someones life because you wanted to act irresponsibly.

/thread before I get banned over this dude.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

LOL ya make me laugh. How are you guys gonna tell me i'm acting childish when you guys are the ones mad posting my pics trying to get a point across.
laugh.gif
I'm not really down about the situation, this was my first ever accident and i admit i was confused after this had happened and so what would you expect? Yeah i knew damn well anyone coulda been dead right on the spot, but where is a safe place nowadays? People get killed everyday, so deal with it, if you can't face facts then you have not fully seen the real world, don't try to quote me and reply with some smart remarks. Give me some definate answers, reason why i'm not replying to most of ya is because how are you gonna be a hypocrite by telling me i'm being childish when ya being smart #$*$$ about it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you knew you could have killed someone and still went ahead and did it anyways you sir are an idiot. Its people, excuse me I mean spoiled kids like you that are ruining this world. You act as if its alright and or cool to take someones life because you wanted to act irresponsibly.

yeah, sure.........me and more than 50% of the US do this everyday as if we want to do it to die. Get real, dudes catching feelings as if theylost their lives already
roll.gif
. Again, i know damn well what i was doing, iknew the risks and it was a risk i had to take. It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner i wouldn't i havemade it out without damaging anything either way. Its people like you who think i am spoiled,
indifferent.gif
but i worked long and hard and to see all the money i dropped for thatcar go to waste was far from being spoiled.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you knew you could have killed someone and still went ahead and did it anyways you sir are an idiot. Its people, excuse me I mean spoiled kids like you that are ruining this world. You act as if its alright and or cool to take someones life because you wanted to act irresponsibly.

yeah, sure.........me and more than 50% of the US do this everyday as if we want to do it to die. Get real, dudes catching feelings as if they lost their lives already
roll.gif
. Again, i know damn well what i was doing, i knew the risks and it was a risk i had to take. It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner i wouldn't i have made it out without damaging anything either way.

Well obviously you were doing it wrong otherwise you would have never wrapped your car. Take your L and move on. You should have just let this thread die.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yeah, sure.........me and more than 50% of the US do this everyday as if we want to do it to die. Get real, dudes catching feelings as if they lost their lives already
roll.gif
. Again, i know damn well what i was doing, i knew the risks and it was a risk i had to take. It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner i wouldn't i have made it out without damaging anything either way. Its people like you who think i am spoiled,
indifferent.gif
but i worked long and hard and to see all the money i dropped for that car go to waste was far from being spoiled.
i worked long and hard and to see all the money i dropped for that car go to wastewas far from being spoiled.
If you worked so hard for it I doubt you'd drive it so recklessly. Especially with the attitude youre flaunting here.

It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner iwouldn't i have made it out without damaging anything either way
You know what would have changed it? Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and thenresponding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.

Lets make something clear here, the car, and the insurance payment, especially YOU, are all totally worthless. You know the consequences of driving the way youdid, so you dying as a result isnt something to feel bad about. You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was mindingtheir own business and being responsible could have died from your recklessness.

But hey none of that matters, cause youll just find some idiot illogical way to refute every valid point brought up here in order to still seem like a coolguy... Way too late for that, just take the L and move on.

I think what he meant, when he said "i wanted a supra, but settled for a legend" was

"I wanted a supra, but i could only afford a legend, but when i make the post on NT ima make it seem like i had a choice"

You would not go out and buy Reebok if you can afford Jordan.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
. Again, i know damn well what i was doing, i knew the risks and it was a risk i had to take. It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner i wouldn't i have made it out without damaging anything either way. Its people like you who think i am spoiled,
indifferent.gif
but i worked long and hard and to see all the money i dropped for that car go to waste was far from being spoiled.

obviously not, cause who drives 80-100 miles per hour? and then a u turn?? go take the bus.. you're not smart enough to drive

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
i worked long and hard and to see all the money i dropped for that car go to waste was far from being spoiled.
If you worked so hard for it I doubt you'd drive it so recklessly. Especially with the attitude youre flaunting here.

It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner i wouldn't i have made it out without damaging anything either way
You know what would have changed it? Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and then responding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.

Lets make something clear here, the car, and the insurance payment, especially YOU, are all totally worthless. You know the consequences of driving the way you did, so you dying as a result isnt something to feel bad about. You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was minding their own business and being responsible could have died from your recklessness.

But hey none of that matters, cause youll just find some idiot illogical way to refute every valid point brought up here in order to still seem like a cool guy... Way too late for that, just take the L and move on.
If you worked so hard for it I doubt you'd drive it so recklessly. Especially with the attitude youreflaunting here.
Anyone who worked hard to earn what they own, what can stop them from doing what they want to it? So you're telling me i'm spending money to buy what iwant, but not do the things i want to it? Face it, a vehicle is made to be abused and repaired, thus in a continuous cycle. How was i soo called actinghardcore about this situation? If you actually spent some time reading over my post explaining what happened instead of choosing sides with the idiots here onNT acting childish about it, yeah you would know. I explained everything honestly and admitted to situation, if i wanted i coulda just lied about it and said iwasn't at fault but im not like that. I truely dont care about the damages, as i myself knew i was covered. Now "if" it was someone or pedestriani would regret and feel terrible about this my entire life, but thats why i choose the place i drove to drive as there are never any pedestrians around notjust because of the no sidewalks but because its always a zone people speed.

Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and thenresponding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.
I'm a young dude, teenagers tend to speed all the time. Doing something like this makes me different from many others how? Did i want to crash? NO. Can itavoided, most likely, but thing is you older cats just dont realize this or sum this up. Again, it really wasn't a big deal, same question how is thisdifferent from any other accident, they're basically all collisions. End of the day i'm covered so really to me, it really isn't a big deal.

You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was minding their own business and beingresponsible could have died from your recklessness.
Yeah, thats the only thing ill agree on. I deserve it, so.....yeah happy? Funny thing is, the person i hit, wasnt really supose to be on the road at all sincehe was underaged and didn't even have a permit at the least. He stole his mothers car, so whats your take on him minding his business with no L's?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
i worked long and hard and to see all the money i dropped for that car go to waste was far from being spoiled.

It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner i wouldn't i have made it out without damaging anything either way
You know what would have changed it? Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and then responding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.

Lets make something clear here, the car, and the insurance payment, especially YOU, are all totally worthless. You know the consequences of driving the way you did, so you dying as a result isnt something to feel bad about. You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was minding their own business and being responsible could have died from your recklessness.

But hey none of that matters, cause youll just find some idiot illogical way to refute every valid point brought up here in order to still seem like a cool guy... Way too late for that, just take the L and move on.
Anyone who worked hard to earn what they own, what can stop them from doing what they want to it? So you're telling me i'm spending money to buy what i want, but not do the things i want to it? Face it, a vehicle is made to be abused and repaired, thus in a continuous cycle. How was i soo called acting hardcore about this situation? If you actually spent some time reading over my post explaining what happened instead of choosing sides with the idiots here on NT acting childish about it, yeah you would know. I explained everything honestly and admitted to situation, if i wanted i coulda just lied about it and said i wasn't at fault but im not like that. I truely dont care about the damages, as i myself knew i was covered. Now "if" it was someone or pedestrian i would regret and feel terrible about this my entire life, but thats why i choose the place i drove to drive as there are never any pedestrians around not just because of the no sidewalks but because its always a zone people speed.

Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and then responding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.
I'm a young dude, teenagers tend to speed all the time. Doing something like this makes me different from many others how? Did i want to crash? NO. Can it avoided, most likely, but thing is you older cats just dont realize this or sum this up. Again, it really wasn't a big deal, same question how is this different from any other accident, they're basically all collisions. End of the day i'm covered so really to me, it really isn't a big deal.

You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was minding their own business and being responsible could have died from your recklessness.
Yeah, thats the only thing ill agree on. I deserve it, so.....yeah happy? Funny thing is, the person i hit, wasnt really supose to be on the road at all since he was underaged and didn't even have a permit at the least. He stole his mothers car, so whats your take on him minding his business with no L's?
Anyone who worked hard to earn what they own, what can stop them from doing what theywant to it? So you're telling me i'm spending money to buy what i want, but not do the things i want to it? Face it, a vehicle is made to be abused andrepaired, thus in a continuous cycle
Call me crazy, but from my experience, when I work hard to earn something, I care for it and treat it well... Especially because I know how much went into itand what effort was required. If you think insurance is the answer and care so little about a car that you had to go out and find, and then buy, good for you.Now you can go get that Supra.

I'm a young dude, teenagers tend to speed all the time. Doing something like this makes medifferent from many others how?
A lot of teenager tend to speed all the time because they are stupid and dont seem to realize the effects of their driving. Theyre idiots for that "iminvincible" mentality, and youre no different, so yes, you are correct.

He stole his mothers car, so whats your take on him minding his business with no L's?
What he did was wrong, he thought it wouldn't be a problem if he was minding his own business and he didnt drive recklessly, and he still got caught. Heshould learn a lesson from it same way you should from your error. Same principle. Bringing that up is just pretty childish, he didnt instigate the accident ormake you speed.

but thing is you older cats just dont realize this or sum this up.
I turned 18 last week and just got my car in April, so your generalization is pretty stupid.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't believe I overlooked this thread before

OP I know you don't care, but try to learn from this and be happy that no one died, killing people is no joke.
Try to be responsible from now on and take care of the things you buy.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I think what he meant, when he said "i wanted a supra, but settled for a legend" was

"I wanted a supra, but i could only afford a legend, but when i make the post on NT ima make it seem like i had a choice"

You would not go out and buy Reebok if you can afford Jordan.
Exactly.
laugh.gif

How did I sleep on this?
laugh.gif

My man, it can't be healthy to take L's in this kinda dosage.

Why are you defending yourself? You coulda killed people and that's OK with you? That's respectable?

Soundin' cocky as hell like none of this matters to you cuz you're C FREAKIN PAIN.
laugh.gif
Like you're not the one that made this thread on some therapeutic "NT MY NECK HURTS HOLD ME" steez.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
umm. no.

how is driving stupid a risk that you have to take?

oh well, i hope you learned from this L you took. drive safe.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyone who worked hard to earn what they own, what can stop them from doing what they want to it? So you're telling me i'm spending money to buy what i want, but not do the things i want to it? Face it, a vehicle is made to be abused and repaired, thus in a continuous cycle. How was i soo called acting hardcore about this situation? If you actually spent some time reading over my post explaining what happened instead of choosing sides with the idiots here on NT acting childish about it, yeah you would know. I explained everything honestly and admitted to situation, if i wanted i coulda just lied about it and said i wasn't at fault but im not like that. I truely dont care about the damages, as i myself knew i was covered. Now "if" it was someone or pedestrian i would regret and feel terrible about this my entire life, but thats why i choose the place i drove to drive as there are never any pedestrians around not just because of the no sidewalks but because its always a zone people speed.

Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and then responding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm a young dude, teenagers tend to speed all the time.[/color] Doing something like this makes me different from many others how? Did i want to crash? NO. Can it avoided, most likely, but thing is you older cats just dont realize this or sum this up. Again, it really wasn't a big deal, same question how is this different from any other accident, they're basically all collisions. End of the day i'm covered so really to me, it really isn't a big deal.

You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was minding their own business and being responsible could have died from your recklessness.
Yeah, thats the only thing ill agree on. I deserve it, so.....yeah happy? Funny thing is, the person i hit, wasnt really supose to be on the road at all since he was underaged and didn't even have a permit at the least. He stole his mothers car, so whats your take on him minding his business with no L's?

WOW... a vehicle is not made to be abused and repaired... IT'S MEANT TO TAKE YOU FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.. thus in a continuous cycle my #@%....
i try to keep my car well maintained and not having to repair it "in a continuous cycle". the only continuous cycle my car goes through are oilchanges. i can't believe you're calling us idiots.. can you name someone else driving a 10+ year old family sedan the way you do and abusing it onpurpose just to repair it? my car is a '97. it's only been to the shop for anything but an oil change once.. that's because some lady hit me. whywaste money man? oh yeah, because your parents will take care of it. do you pay for your own insurance?

I'm 19 too. i only speed on highways.. and the max i'll do is 15 over the posted speed limit. maybe on city streets, 10 over limit MAX.. i cant believeyou were going 80-100 in a 35-45.
smh.gif
you act like we wouldn't roast any other teenager that did this. THOSE OTHER TEENAGERS DON'T FLAUNT IT LIKE YOU...

you are one lucky guy. for some darned reason i guess someone still wants you here for some darned reason.

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

OP...why didn't you just kill yourself?
indifferent.gif

im ashamed to be Vietnamese because of you now...
laugh.gif

Seriously OP, you sound like a giant herb. You deserve every single negative thing said about you in this thread. You shouldn't be allowed to drive,it's idiots like you I watch out for on the roads.

Back
Top Bottom