Wow, NT is on Mister Cartoons Link page

http://www.mistercartoon.com/links.html

I knew Ben was affiliated with Mr. Cartoon...but Wow....NT is doing BIG things
pimp.gif

lol.. being a link on a page is just as significant as being the "Grip" in the credits of a movie.. no one really pays attention to it.. i betwe've been up there for years and you're the first one to stumble upon it.

You making this thread about Mister Cartoon is doing way more for him than the link on his site is doing for Nike Talk. NT is 4x bigger than his site and getsabout as much traffic in a day as he probably gets in 15 days, maybe even a month.

Originally Posted by IT B BERT

You making this thread about Mister Cartoon is doing way more for him than the link on his site is doing for Nike Talk. NT is 4x bigger than his site and gets about as much traffic in a day as he probably gets in 15 days, maybe even a month.

EEEK WE ALMOST FAMOUS!!!!!

You making this thread about Mister Cartoon is doing way more for him than the link on his site is doing for Nike Talk. NT is 4x bigger than his site and gets about as much traffic in a day as he probably gets in 15 days, maybe even a month.
grin.gif
...I dont know bout all that...you could be right though.

The only reason I made this thread is because I was suprised that a Shoe forum was on a well-known and well-respected Tattoo artists "links" page...Iknew Mr. Cartoon was affiliated with Ben, but I didnt think he would incorperate NT in his website...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at NT "doing bigthings" because its one of like 30 links of Mr. Cartoons site

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at NT "doing big things" because its one of like 30 links of Mr. Cartoons site
...You realize that there are Billions of other websites right?...so I dont see where your going with that..

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif
...I dont know bout all that...you could be right though.

The only reason I made this thread is because I was suprised that a Shoe forum was on a well-known and well-respected Tattoo artists "links" page...I knew Mr. Cartoon was affiliated with Ben, but I didnt think he would incorperate NT in his website...

Well, you obviously don't realize how big or powerful Nike Talk is. After all, between 50,000 and 80,000 different people visit this site a day. Youthink that many people visit Mister Cartoon's site in one day? I personally respect Mister Cartoon a lot, but it's common sense that on the internet,where linking matters, that NT is more well-known and well-respected than his site or just him as a person. But don't get me wrong, I know where you'recoming from and what you're trying to say..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]at NT "doing big things" because its one of like 30 links of Mr. Cartoons site[/color]
...You realize that there are Billions of other websites right?...so I dont see where your going with that..

my point is no one gets why you're so geeked up throwin in caps lock and pimp hat emoticons and
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif
... its not like Mr. Cartoons site is even that popular .i bet you not a single person i know or anyone at my college will even see that link on his site , and its not like he gave NT its own personal shout out

Anyone remember when NT was on a news channel one day. They were reccomending the site for kids and you see a " Team Uncircumsized" sig come up haha.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Anyone remember when NT was on a news channel one day. They were reccomending the site for kids and you see a " Team Uncircumsized" sig come up haha.
laugh.gif
what? when was this?

Back
Top Bottom