WOW REAL WORLD SUCKS NOW

Originally Posted by eight2one

this is the first season I watched since the Greg Days.....its really interesting.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Yea Real World has been steadily going down hill for years now.

I dont know why they stopped casting black males.
It's barely been a year
laugh.gif
, and technically, R.W.Hollywood had 3 black males.

I like watching how people act in these type of situations.

But the people in this season are
smh.gif
especially the guys.

"I'm an NFL free agent, which just means im not currently tied down to any team.... I'm a punter"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The Mad Real World was hilarious!!
laugh.gif

"Why you lookin at me like that?"
"I don't know how I'm lookin at you"
Tron-"Look, he doing it again!"
roll.gif

They need to mix different personalities more often. They need a cowboy hick, a Muslim, a black rapper and a meat head white boy. For the girls, they need ahood rat, a rich spoiled white girl, an emo chick and a super Christian. Now that would be interesting.

Why do they insist on casting these uncultured black women. But they stopped casting black men. Lets be real here. The black girls in the house were so herblike it isn't even funny. But when an argument goes down they turn on the accent.

With that said, Greg was the best Real World cast member of ALL TIME. Dude was funny. "Peasants!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

With that said, Greg was the best Real World cast member of ALL TIME. Dude was funny. "Peasants!"
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
he knows he made that show!

Originally Posted by Serg812

They need to mix different personalities more often. They need a cowboy hick, a Muslim, a black rapper and a meat head white boy. For the girls, they need a hood rat, a rich spoiled white girl, an emo chick and a super Christian. Now that would be interesting.

laugh.gif
that it would!

they keep gettin into fights and apologizing! past 2 seasons have been pure DOODOO! they need to bring drunkies. these people can't even drink anymore!

that dude whos the nfl "free agent" is a herb... go get a real job

the girl with the gap in her teeth... go see an orthodontist... wait.. there is a girl with a gap in her teeth right?
laugh.gif

then that dude hooked up with the old lady.. that was NASTY... and then the guy who should be gay is bagging mad girls? the season is a let down so far imo

I love how somebody earlier said "The Greg Days" like that was a long time ago. Hollywood aired last year.

Also, for those wanting more drunk fights:

Spoiler [+]
Joey (the tatooed guy that got his guitar ruined) gets kicked out of the house for having alcohol problems

Originally Posted by mFury

I love how somebody earlier said "The Greg Days" like that was a long time ago. Hollywood aired last year.

Spoiler [+]
Joey (the tatooed guy that got his guitar ruined) gets kicked out of the house for having alcohol problems
06_joey.jpg

Son went Super saiyan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by mFury

Spoiler [+]
06_joey.jpg

Son went Super saiyan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
anyone got the gif punching
laugh.gif

david from real world new orleans > (can anybody find his performance when he was on chappelleshow?)

Back
Top Bottom