WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

^^^
Spoiler [+]
Si Si Si
357oq4h.gif

Spoiler [+]
early reports are showing Hombrelobo vs. Veintisiete at NTKing of the Ring for the NTWT Title in June, with the winner of the tournament facing the champion in August

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

here lobo

Yeah, man. Based off this, I would love for a good match between these two in today's WWE.

My lord @ that belly to belly, that thing is perfection especially on someone like Mark.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Club putting himself in another main event?

I HAZ SHOCK.

Spoiler [+]
   oh MY bad.

maybe we should throw in Deek, who just got pinned
or JNSQ who is still IC champ (AND tag champs with lobo)
lets throw in 4W (lets be honest, no one wants him in the main event)
or lets throw you in there. oh wait, you jobbed too.

DO WE HAVE QUESTIONS?

Throw Tennhouse in there.. isn't he the #1 Contender anyways? Get some fresh blood in the ME scene, no one wants to see a Club main event anymore than they want to see a 4W main event. :tongue:

(4W does have a rematch clause, though)

ghims, i dont listen to anything you ever say.. why? because you've never main evented anything either. so sit down, shut up and worry about your own damn self.

ghims, i dont listen to anything you ever say.. why? because you've never main evented anything either. so sit down, shut up and worry about your own damn self.

Spoiler [+]
i dont cry about it though. btw, i am a 1x NTIC Champ, Winner in the 1st ever NTMania, 2011 Prediction contest winner. im the 1st Double crown winner ever. I'm also the #1 contender for the NTUS Title

i'm also MR. NTMania

u, all u do is botch, get 0 reaction and do like 2 moves.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
i dont cry about it though. btw, i am a 1x NTIC Champ, Winner in the 1st ever NTMania, 2011 Prediction contest winner. im the 1st Double crown winner ever. I'm also the #1 contender for the NTUS Title

i'm also MR. NTMania

u, all u do is botch, get 0 reaction and do like 2 moves.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_leetnv21it1qdoghio1_400.gif

Spoiler [ I won the #1 contenders match at NTMania I want my title shot!] spoiler..................idk how to do spoilers

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

here lobo

Yeah, man. Based off this, I would love for a good match between these two in today's WWE.

My lord @ that belly to belly, that thing is perfection especially on someone like Mark.

Wow...Mark Henry could really go at this point. Imagine a younger Mark Henry with the Hall of Pain gimmick
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Spoiler [ I won the #1 contenders match at NTMania I want my title shot!] spoiler..................idk how to do spoilers

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

dont stoneface me you should be in the j.o.b squab somewhere

Originally Posted by Agthekid

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

dont stoneface me you should be in the j.o.b squab somewhere
go into the quick post box under the thread, press ctrl s, type in between the two spoiler brackets

Back
Top Bottom