Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Any matches in mind for the supershow Lobo?

You should probably be in one. You should probably do something. Anything, really. Before your stripped of the US title and it becomes the Mexico of the north title.

NWA_Canadian_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

In all honesty I'm hoping to feature every SuperStar.

Unfortunately, I will be consulting with GHIMS. Yes, he actually does stuff. Kinda. Sorta. (Not really)
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Damn, monday should be good to theDork then, especially with what just was sent.

what's that joke about?[/color]

50 sec mark

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]well done. good knowledge.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aye... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**breaks kayfabe**[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]who is near Nor Cal???[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]surprised there isn't more talk about SD... two titles are being defended.. looked like a damn good show. part 2 and me are about to watch it now. (dvr)[/color]

Mark Henry needs to be on commentary more often. Him shutting Cole up is gold.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by YardFather

I love how this guy just steals things from my promo's and thinks he is "Original" and they are "His".... good job guy.

Don't blame you, i'd copy the best in the biz with promo's too if i were you. oh, but next time you should get Facts right before you make yourself look like an as s.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

^ you come out to the White Stripes and you cant post pictures properly, your arguments are invalid.
the song fits my character... but you come out to a guy who smokes crack while he gets it in the as s and it was Yuku'd, but fixed. It wasn't an argument, it was a challenge. Stop being remedial and sound out the big words child.

The only reason you know a mildly big word like remedial is because you probably heard it constantly as a child.

Your act is so transparent, its hilarious!

You're like that freshman who hangs out by the football field, desperately hoping the quarterback gives you an approving nod.

And career vs. career?
roll.gif

even on the off chance that I lost, i would never honor it.

Ratings would plummet, the female demographic would be all but gone.

Once I get through this glorified squash match at the Rumble, I'll further cement my legacy as the ONLY man to main event back to back 'Manias.

You know why? Because im gonna be here...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SD.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]book and cody had a real nice match. the finish was well done. the build between Cody and Dustin is real nice too, how Cody degrades his family is great.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good monday night raw promo for jericho too... "y2j was left speechless"... [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AJ was lookin real nice. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nattie was too. [/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"he greased the rope up!" [/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is it just me or does Rosa move her body just to move. Doesn't hear the music, nada. I just find it funny. And she has NO cheeks.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Airboom with them U colors. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]side Q... are primo and epico supposed to be Mexican?......... because i have some news for wwe. not like they'd care.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Daniel Bryan gettin at Big Shows neck before the match was Niiiiice. I love the direction. Him being patronizing with everyone who over looks him. well done.[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mark Henry gettin at Coles neck... what kinda dumb question is that?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mark Henry doing commentary is great. "The ref is definitely getting paid off for this"..."imma slap the taste out of your mouth. you understand me." cole: "yes sir" [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I really wish DB would LOCK his damn guillotine... looks so stupid one arming it. Him putting Show in the Labell Lock was impressive. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They are makin DB look so weak though... was damn funny him talkin to the ref and callin for the bell. and the celebration. gets me everytime. [/color]
laugh.gif

oh and after giving CPR to his career, a Club/Yardfather 'Mania main event pretty much just writes itself.

kind of like a master/apprentice storyline. Thats good stuff. I'd watch it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]such a coward, so weak, what an utter disappointment. you should of just been a stain on that hotel carpet.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i look for no validation from you, a quarterback, or anyone else.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the Off chance you say... buddy all the chances you've had has been off. There was only one time in this past year where the ratings plummeted, when i was suspended. That is Fact. Deal with it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You are a loser, you are weak, and I will break you.[/color]

How did SmackDown go?..Spent the evening getting ready for my son's 4th b-day party and didnt get a chance to watch..Anything with JeriTroll?

NTRAW/Down SuperShow main event

tag match

YardFather & 4Wrestling VS VeintiSiete & ImThatOne

Also

BKMac VS JNSQ W/ GHIMS as Special Ref.

6Man Tag

NobleHymens & TheDeek VS BrasilianMami, Mister916 & Peep_Game

TennHouse VS 3dgarFly

HombreLobo VS Toine (Winner draws #30 at NTRumble)

Spoiler [+]
1/8/12 promo is coming.............
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

So as some of my WWE '12 brethren know, i've been working on about +30 CAWs since the game released.
i go to turn on the game and the normal loading screens come up.
it gets to the "Checking Custom Superstar Data" and an Attention pops up saying;
"Creations data is dependent on the WWE '12 save data. Deleting your save data will cause your creations data to be lost"
Now i've never seen this while starting the game up, but then again i don't normally pay attention, so i thought nothing of it.
the next Attention pops up saying "The Custom Superstar save data is either corrupt or missing. Do you wish to remove this unusable data".
I hit no, go to the game and all of my custom superstar data is gone.

needless to say, i'm heated right now.

wrestler_angry_gif.gif
wrestler_angry_gif.gif
wrestler_angry_gif.gif
wrestler_angry_gif.gif

WWE '12 is one of the biggest disappointments of the year.
I'm pissed off that they renamed my beloved Prince Adesola CAW, "Jacob Cass", changed his entire moveset, and removed Pe$o as his entrance music.

Moreover, I'm mad at how you can't change the titles on the brands in WWE Universe. 

WWE Universe mode is just stupid all together--like how I can't make whatever match I want a, "remarkable match" with an event at the end. Stupid. 

Game just feels half assed all around. Not to mention hella themes and entrances have changed since the game dropped. Way to go WWE. 

Naija Nitemare wrote:
WWE '12 is one of the biggest disappointments of the year.
I agree..for me biggest disspointement in video games last year..

1) NBA 2K12
2) WWE 12
3) MVC 3

Back
Top Bottom