Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

You can change the titles in WWE Universe, just have to go to the particular show and hit the edit button. I have "WWF" with the Undisputed title as the major and WHC as the minor title and "WCW" replacing the Smackdown show and have the WCW title as the major one and ECW title as the minor. I do agree somewhat with the rest of what you said. The customizable feature needs to be enhanced for the next title. And for the love of all that's sane get some better servers for community creations.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aye... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**breaks kayfabe**[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]who is near Nor Cal???[/color]
San  Francisco

MY PREDICTIONS:

-Daniel Bryan will turn Hell
-Mark Henry will turn face along with Big show and create world strongest tag team

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

MY PREDICTIONS:

-Mark Henry will turn face along with Big show and create world strongest tag team

turning hell wouldn't be a good look for bryan.
or anyone for that matter.

*1, 2, you hear the clock tickin?*
mvpentrancepy7.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Now what better day to return than the day of the playoffs? It's a big time feel already out there, and[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]I see the NTWEF folks are finally makin it big time in here. No need for ya'll to keep goin at each other[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]though, cause no matter who's cut down, who get the upper hand, and who feels like they are one[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]upping each other, the next few cards will center around ME, and this other guy theDEEK who I've grown[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]to respect around here.[/color]

baaalin2mg9.gif

You can call me a rising star around here, but I'm a self-made man. The bookers didn't decide that I have

"it" nor tried to force me on the crowd, I took NTWEF into my hands, and that's why the fans chant get enough 

of me, and management has no choice but to listen to them. While some of NTWT's so-called top guys set on

they ^@&#*, your man MVPeep was overseas just doin what I do best --- ballin --- in AND out of the ring.

I rep NTDown in the states and on the other side, and since I'm back, I gotta take that NTUS title from theDEEK,

and there's no way around that. Two of best pure superstars in this company. The most charismatic, having the crowd

in the palm of our hands, and you can't even forget the in-ring skills. NTRaw and the bottom guys of NTDown, don't

get mad that this will be the showstealing match on the card, get mad at yourselves for either being past your prime,

or guys that don't deserve to make it. That NTUS title is mine DEEK, and one way or another, the new franchise

of this company is gonna take it. But it's cool that you're the one keepin it warm for me. 

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

MY PREDICTIONS:

turning hell wouldn't be a good look for bryan.
or anyone for that matter

roll.gif
roll.gif

2012 Predictions

- Daniel Bryan will hold the title past Wrestlemania

- The WWE title will change look

- Brock Lesnar will return at the Royal Rumble

- Jinder Mahal will win a singles title

- Cody Rhodes will hold his title all year

- Brodus Clay will debut and go undefeated until Wrestlemania

- McGillicuty will come back with his father's gimmick (since they moved Ziggler from the perfection one)

- The WWE Network will be good

- Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio will happen at Wrestlemania

- Cena will win dirty at Wrestlemania and cause a part 2

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

2012 Predictions
- The WWE title will change look

- Cody Rhodes will hold his title all year

- McGillicuty will come back with his father's gimmick (since they moved Ziggler from the perfection one)
I hope those things happen. 
-I think Rhodes has brought pack prestige to the IC title.  If they're really trying to make the IC strap the stepping stone to the WWE Title/WHC, nobody right now should have it other than Cody and he should only lose it if he's a month or two away from winning one of the top titles. 
-It so much easier to root for Joe Hennig vs. Michael McGillicutty just because of the Hennig name.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your CAWs brasilian.
frown.gif

I don't have as many as you but I'd be pissed too.

I've been trying to download a Samoa Joe CAW for the past week but the WWE 12 servers aren't co-operating as usual.
indifferent.gif

Only caught a little bit of Smackdown but I catch the awesomeness of Mizark on commentary.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Mark Henry is absolutely entertaining on commentary
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is Mark Henry going to take Daniel Bryan under his wing or something

NVM.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DB's new character is hilarious

Originally Posted by toine2983

Sorry to hear about the loss of your CAWs brasilian.
frown.gif

I don't have as many as you but I'd be pissed too.

I've been trying to download a Samoa Joe CAW for the past week but the WWE 12 servers aren't co-operating as usual.
indifferent.gif

Only caught a little bit of Smackdown but I catch the awesomeness of Mizark on commentary.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yeah i'm still heated about it.
i feel like i've been betrayed. i don't even want to look at the game case. 
laugh.gif

i'd honestly not be as mad about this if it didn't already take 15+ minutes just to download a CAW from Community Creations.

I'm really looking forward to Genesis tonight. Abyss/Bully should be a bloodbath. Gail/James has been solid entertainment. Plus, I'm really digging the Magnus/Joe tag-team.

Hope they get the straps tonight.

Real good episode of Superstars this week. Epico vs Evan Bourne & Yoshi Tatsu vs Tyson Kidd were the definite highlights, and
even Jinder Mahal vs Big Zeke was pretty good.

Mason Ryan vs JTG
indifferent.gif
....JTG is so wasted on the roster and Ryan's actual talent is a complete 180 from his look. Dude needs to be in FCW

for like another 3 years.   

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm really looking forward to Genesis tonight. Abyss/Bully should be a bloodbath. Gail/James has been solid entertainment. Plus, I'm really digging the Magnus/Joe tag-team.

Hope they get the straps tonight.
i hope its good, havent watched TNA in ages but plan on catching the ppv just because i have nothing better to do

Iv been watching this stream with a bunch of old raws and ppvs, and i forgot how awesome crazy mr. Bob Baclund (sp?) was when he returned
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looking forward to genesis as well. TNA has been putting on a real decent program and i enjoy their in-ring a lot more then do your 3 and get done. My order would be SD>IW>Raw for mainstream programming right now.[/color]

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Iv been watching this stream with a bunch of old raws and ppvs, and i forgot how awesome crazy mr. Bob Baclund (sp?) was when he returned
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the run between him, bret (and owen in a way) was greatness. that submission match was tops. guy was in amazing shape for his age.[/color]

1f7e297d21162397381775605c0f3649_L.jpg

On paper, this actually looks like a pretty decent show.  However, there is absolutely no interest in it, as is the case with most TNA PPVs.

ppv8.jpg

ppv7.jpg

ppv6.jpg

ppv5.jpg

ppv4.jpg

ppv3.jpg

ppv2.jpg

ppv1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom