Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

These weapons matches aren't cool anymore.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no psychology to it... no sense... just spots and shock value. even with ecw, weapons and why they are being used served a purpose.[/color]

Oh so you didn't enjoy the legendary weapons match between Jay Lethal and Ric Flair?

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no psychology to it... no sense... just spots and shock value. even with ecw, weapons and why they are being used served a purpose.[/color]
Yeah, there's just no excitement. RVD/Sabu ECW used chairs tables galore. The action was fast paced and fun, though.

This stuff? Not so fast paced.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Matt Hardy Version 1 >>>>> Anything either Hardy has done

Jeff's Hardcore title/IC title matches with RVD >>

Singles wise, at least.

That sandwich spot was
sick.gif

Abyss has got to be the modern day version of Mick Foley with the way he willingly mangles his body.
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i miss hearing...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"DIE DREAMER"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"DIE TAZ"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"DIE SPIKE"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... in that dudleyville accent. [/color]

Has anybody every used Janice in TNA?

That thing looks OD dangerous.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Has anybody every used Janice in TNA?

That thing looks OD dangerous.
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea, It's Abyss'... kinda like Foley with the baseball bat + wire. HHH with the sledge... etc.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the fact that Eric Young isn't on is ******-t...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but i have to listen to Matt and Crimson talk nonsense. They killed the crowd that was just hyped. way to go. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eric Young woulda had this place HYPED.[/color]

Yeah I know it's Abyss'. Has it ever been used on camera?

I remember Abyss "taking out" RVD with it a few months ago, but they didn't show the "attack" on camera.

Don't see how anyone can safely use that. That thing looks like a murder weapon.

Like if you are still paying for TNA PPVs, you should know you're going to get screwed, but wow... this was on a whole other level.

Originally Posted by toine2983

How'd the Roode/Hard match end?
Roode kept trying to get counted out or DQ'ed, and eventually he just kicked Hebner in the nuts to get DQ'ed right before Hardy was going to hit the Twist of Fate.

Back
Top Bottom