Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by toine2983

How'd the Roode/Hard match end?
Roode kept trying to get counted out or DQ'ed, and eventually he just kicked Hebner in the nuts to get DQ'ed right before Hardy was going to hit the Twist of Fate.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I decided to watch this week smackdown on youtube.. instead of the tna pay per view.. it look like I made the right choice..

For those thinking RVD in the Rumble, RVD has about 2 months left on his TNA deal, so don't count on it.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Abyss has got to be the modern day version of Mick Foley with the way he willingly mangles his body.
30t6p3b.gif

too bad he lacks the same amount of talent and charisma.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by casekicks

TNA ppv looks pretty damn good on paper..You'd think with the line up they have for tonights card that it'd have the potential to be ppv of the year..But it won't..
Angle and storm will both bring it. 
With TNA logic Morgan will turn on Crimson and they will feud with pretty much no explanation or sense, but will still keep the straps.

Abyss will do crazy spots an bleed like "crazy" cause that's pretty much all he's good for.

Ray better go over and then move up into the title picture
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hardy if in the proper mindset with Bobby Roode can and should be a good main event...

please god no.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

RVD wants to go to WWE? Burriez time.

i'm telling you all, give him 3-4 months of return buzz/excitement from the fans and then WWE is going to take a steaming pile of %%%* all over his character and bury him lower than Christian, Booker T, and Gail Kim.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Iv been watching this stream with a bunch of old raws and ppvs, and i forgot how awesome crazy mr. Bob Baclund (sp?) was when he returned
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the run between him, bret (and owen in a way) was greatness. that submission match was tops. guy was in amazing shape for his age.[/color]
He needs to be in the next hof class in my opinion (hes in my top 5 favs of all time so im biased)..............and i do believe once popes tna contract is up he will be back in wwe, vince has been looking for the next black superstar and hes the only one with the mic skills to pull it off right now

2012 predictions (west coast.. it's still Sunday)

Sheamus wins royal rumble
Ziggler wins wwe title or world heavyweight title
Wade wins world heavyweight or wwe title
Cody wins world heavyweight
Joe Henning used his father gimmick (Mr.Perfect)
D.Bryan will head into wrestlemania as world heavyweight champion
Cena vs Rock will be for the wwe title at wrestlemania
The Rock will be inducted into the hall of fame this year
Undertaker will get pinned for 3 at wrestlemania (doesn't lose the match)

Not a prediction
but
Macho Man Randy Savage better be inducted into the wwe hall of fame this year..
Alberto Del Rio will be king of the ring in 2012..

wow, 2 dq's in a pay per view
indifferent.gif

whoever paid for this garbage ppv should ask for their money back

seems like b.s but i'll post it anyway

Ringside Report’s Masked Hernandez is reporting about the WWE’s plans for the Undertaker:

The Undertaker looks like he’s on a crash course with former UFC Champ Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, but Pompadour heard that Chris Jericho or Triple H are still in the running, brother…if Brock can’t bring the pain. You know that these two boys have their differences and they were sat down by Vince to iron them out, but there is still room for Triple H to use his power to take the spot and Jericho has been getting a good reaction on the rebound, brother.

http://ringsidereport.com/?p=17746

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]guys... this just happened... I just don't know man... just don't know.[/color]

Watched SD last night finally, maaaaaaan
roll.gif
roll.gif
Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry are gold
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure if Bryan is face or heel, but whatever he is, it's awesome. "Get your DAMN hand off of my shoulder!!"
roll.gif

It seems like everybody is getting some type of shine in some way too. Heath Slater & McIntyre are still in the doghouse, but
that's basically being used as storylines. Ted Dibiase is gaining a following, Hunico is still way more interesting than Sin Cara
ever was and Jinder Mahal is being rebuilt. Add in Barrett, Sheamus, and the Bryan/Henry/Big Show dynamic, and there's not
much to complain about.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Hunico is still way more interesting than Sin Cara

Hunico, Epico, and that other guy basically all got jobs that stem back to Sin Cara injuring himself. Amazing.

About the NTWT SuperShow I have to postpone it til' tomorrow, guys. I'm going to be getting home late tonight. 11PM WestCoast. So, I'll just run it tomorrow.

About the NTWT SuperShow I have to postpone it til' tomorrow, guys. I'm going to be getting home late tonight. 11PM WestCoast. So, I'll just run it tomorrow.
25fnj2f.jpg

Hunico is still way more interesting than Sin Cara

Hunico, Epico, and that other guy basically all got jobs that stem back to Sin Cara injuring himself. Amazing.

I know man
laugh.gif
, that's crazy, but I dig it.
*cues kneeling headbutts to groin(s)*

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure if Bryan is face or heel, but whatever he is, it's awesome. "Get your DAMN hand off of my shoulder!!"
roll.gif

REAL tears
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

REAL tears
roll.gif

i really gave up on sd back in november but all this talk about it is making me curious. guess i'll be watching it before RAW comes on.

Back
Top Bottom