Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I really think King wins tonight.
Yep, my thoughts as well. It's becoming more and more obvious. 
what would they do with cena at mania though?
Miz vs. King @ Elimination Chamber. Cena wins Elimination Chamber and faces Miz @ Wrestlemania.

I missed the 1st hour...gotta catch it on YT after.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Miz vs. King @ Elimination Chamber. Cena wins Elimination Chamber and faces Miz @ Wrestlemania.

You didn't really miss much, fam. 

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

You didn't really miss much, fam. 

Why does Natalya look so happy walking out with Eve after she took her belt last night?

Why does Natalya look so happy walking out with Eve after she took her belt last night?

Steve doing TE.... should get some good Laughs outta that. i remember Bob Holly and HHH gettin in some of the kids A--something vicious. Looking forward to that.

Steve doing TE.... should get some good Laughs outta that. i remember Bob Holly and HHH gettin in some of the kids A--something vicious. Looking forward to that.

Um, so why exactly is Natalya teaming with the person who won her title last night? The Divas division is such a joke.

datboi, hahahaha...i remember that. i thought it was cool to see big bossman and akeem the african dream as a tag team knowing that they were big bubba rogers and the one man gang in the uwf. i think im showing my age, hahahaha.

Um, so why exactly is Natalya teaming with the person who won her title last night? The Divas division is such a joke.

datboi, hahahaha...i remember that. i thought it was cool to see big bossman and akeem the african dream as a tag team knowing that they were big bubba rogers and the one man gang in the uwf. i think im showing my age, hahahaha.

So if your the divas champ and you lose the title you become cool with the chick that beat you, even tagging with  her the next night....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So if your the divas champ and you lose the title you become cool with the chick that beat you, even tagging with  her the next night....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom