Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I was at the Rumble last night and the crowd reactions to Nash and King Booker were pretty awesome.
yea i wasnt there, but it was pretty awesome to see the respect for guys like nash and booker...even i marked out watching it behind my computer screen! lol

Scott Frost wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at your avy/caption combo.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

What are the chances that Miz beats Cena cleanly at WM?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
NO CHANCE IN HELL

Cena losing at WM means kids would start losing faith in everything.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I am so sick of Cena winning at WM.. to the point where it's not even funny anymore. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

What are the chances that Miz beats Cena cleanly at WM?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
NO CHANCE IN HELL

Cena losing at WM means kids would start losing faith in everything.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I am so sick of Cena winning at WM.. to the point where it's not even funny anymore. 
tired.gif

Between the rumble last night and Raw tonight, I haven't been this excited for wrestling in a long time. And Smh @ me for drawing Zack Ryder in the rumble last night. Oh well, props to 4W for setting that up.

A few notes I'd like to mention after letting the RR settle in my mind...

1. I'm starting to dislike Randy Orton. His matches are becoming more and more mundane.

2. Cm Punk was in my top 3 of current superstars. He is number 1 at this point.

3. I love ADR's push. I hope in the years to come, someone like Kofi Kingston, Sheamus or John Morrison, wins the Rumble. It will make it more enjoyable for years to come. Instead of looking out for 4-5 guys who have a true chance, a rumble where there are 10-12 contenders (and not just threats) would be refreshing.

4. I hope the Miz doesn't get the type of treatment Orton got at WMXXV vs. Trips.

Between the rumble last night and Raw tonight, I haven't been this excited for wrestling in a long time. And Smh @ me for drawing Zack Ryder in the rumble last night. Oh well, props to 4W for setting that up.

A few notes I'd like to mention after letting the RR settle in my mind...

1. I'm starting to dislike Randy Orton. His matches are becoming more and more mundane.

2. Cm Punk was in my top 3 of current superstars. He is number 1 at this point.

3. I love ADR's push. I hope in the years to come, someone like Kofi Kingston, Sheamus or John Morrison, wins the Rumble. It will make it more enjoyable for years to come. Instead of looking out for 4-5 guys who have a true chance, a rumble where there are 10-12 contenders (and not just threats) would be refreshing.

4. I hope the Miz doesn't get the type of treatment Orton got at WMXXV vs. Trips.

I'm glad everyone had a good time with the Royal Rumble pool.  No need to thank me.  It was a lot of fun for me, too.  I will figure out something for WrestleMania to get everyone involved as well.

In case you didn't see the end of last week's thread, dnycemodel donated his winnings to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation for breast cancer research, a great charity.  Congrats to him for winning.

I'm glad everyone had a good time with the Royal Rumble pool.  No need to thank me.  It was a lot of fun for me, too.  I will figure out something for WrestleMania to get everyone involved as well.

In case you didn't see the end of last week's thread, dnycemodel donated his winnings to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation for breast cancer research, a great charity.  Congrats to him for winning.

I actually can't wait for Raw tonight. Thanks 4W for the pool, I actually had a slight chance with Wade Barrett, but I was pulling for ADR anyways.

I actually can't wait for Raw tonight. Thanks 4W for the pool, I actually had a slight chance with Wade Barrett, but I was pulling for ADR anyways.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm looking forward to this already.
I thought they changed Alberto's music. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm looking forward to this already.
I thought they changed Alberto's music. 
laugh.gif

Personal announcer, personal band and dancers, and pulling up in a $150k car = SWAG

Back
Top Bottom