Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

It may be the undertaker, but why not have him finish the feud with Kane or something to bring closure to the situation. Maybe its HHH dressed in that way to make us think its undertaker, or it could be Sting or maybe someone whom they will induct into the Hall of Fame next.

It may be the undertaker, but why not have him finish the feud with Kane or something to bring closure to the situation. Maybe its HHH dressed in that way to make us think its undertaker, or it could be Sting or maybe someone whom they will induct into the Hall of Fame next.

I just read that in today's New York Daily News there was an article that said Sting had signed a one year deal with WWE.

I just read that in today's New York Daily News there was an article that said Sting had signed a one year deal with WWE.

People are saying it could be Skip Sheffield or Tyler Black in a dark, cowboy gimmick.
All speculation, though.

People are saying it could be Skip Sheffield or Tyler Black in a dark, cowboy gimmick.
All speculation, though.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

IMAG0083.jpg

I believe its Sting just for the simple fact that TNA went no where with the THEY thing, and I believe thye were hoping for Nash Booker and Sting to all just pop up in time to make THEY work.

I believe its Sting just for the simple fact that TNA went no where with the THEY thing, and I believe thye were hoping for Nash Booker and Sting to all just pop up in time to make THEY work.

From the Observer:
Local advertising for the 2/21 Raw show in Fresno in the market lists that show as the return of The Undertaker.  A video ended up on the Internet and WWE quickly got the video tkaen down.

However, TNA sources indicated that Sting did not sign a new deal for 2011 and those in the company were discussing the idea that Sting was WWE-bound, although nobody knew that as a fact, but it was a feeling that was talked since last night.

The New York Daily News this morning listed that Sting had signed a one-year deal with WWE, for whatever that is worth.  But it was written in a way that the story seemed more based on rumors after the video than a source reporting it, since it talked about his debut as 2/21.

From the Observer:
Local advertising for the 2/21 Raw show in Fresno in the market lists that show as the return of The Undertaker.  A video ended up on the Internet and WWE quickly got the video tkaen down.

However, TNA sources indicated that Sting did not sign a new deal for 2011 and those in the company were discussing the idea that Sting was WWE-bound, although nobody knew that as a fact, but it was a feeling that was talked since last night.

The New York Daily News this morning listed that Sting had signed a one-year deal with WWE, for whatever that is worth.  But it was written in a way that the story seemed more based on rumors after the video than a source reporting it, since it talked about his debut as 2/21.

Christopher Daniels Returns to TNA.  Sort of.....
ROH and TNA worked out an interesting deal regarding Christopher Daniels, who TNA wanted to bring back in its goal of trying to revitalize the X Division over the next few months.
Because Daniels is under contract to ROH, ROH agreed to allow Daniels to work in TNA under a mask for both TV and house shows until his ROH deal expires.  Daniels debuted last night as Suicide, a character he played in the past.

Christopher Daniels Returns to TNA.  Sort of.....
ROH and TNA worked out an interesting deal regarding Christopher Daniels, who TNA wanted to bring back in its goal of trying to revitalize the X Division over the next few months.
Because Daniels is under contract to ROH, ROH agreed to allow Daniels to work in TNA under a mask for both TV and house shows until his ROH deal expires.  Daniels debuted last night as Suicide, a character he played in the past.

damn that sucks that its not sting. that new york daily paper just ran with the promo not knowing its the undertaker.

with sting u could have him inducted in hall of fame and put him in a match with undertaker on wrestlemania. i think sting still has distaste for the wwe even though wwe has gone pg...

as for christopher daniels, too little too late. dudes had him job to val venis for christ sakes
laugh.gif

damn that sucks that its not sting. that new york daily paper just ran with the promo not knowing its the undertaker.

with sting u could have him inducted in hall of fame and put him in a match with undertaker on wrestlemania. i think sting still has distaste for the wwe even though wwe has gone pg...

as for christopher daniels, too little too late. dudes had him job to val venis for christ sakes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom