Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Why can't both Sting and Taker be face? It can be kind of a mutual respect kind of thing. Sting signs with WWE just to get a chance to end Taker's streak. I'm not saying I think this will happen.

Why can't both Sting and Taker be face? It can be kind of a mutual respect kind of thing. Sting signs with WWE just to get a chance to end Taker's streak. I'm not saying I think this will happen.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

is mitb still on for mania?

No decision has been made as of yet.  I would still guess yes, but you never know until it's official.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

is mitb still on for mania?

No decision has been made as of yet.  I would still guess yes, but you never know until it's official.

Update on Kevin Nash's WWE Status
-- Nash confirmed he'd signed a WWE Legends deal and is talking with the company about other potential roles this coming week. He could be at TV tonight, and based on his staredown with Big Show it would make sense that he'd be a Smackdown guy if that's the match they want to shoot for at Mania.

Update on Kevin Nash's WWE Status
-- Nash confirmed he'd signed a WWE Legends deal and is talking with the company about other potential roles this coming week. He could be at TV tonight, and based on his staredown with Big Show it would make sense that he'd be a Smackdown guy if that's the match they want to shoot for at Mania.

i guess mcmahon is punishing kevin nash by making him use the "Diesel" gimmick
laugh.gif
hopefully this is removed soon..

laugh.gif

Booker T's new role revealed.

Spoiler [+]
Booker T is the newest member of the Smackdown broadcast crew along with Michael Cole and Josh Mathews.

WWE taped this week's Smackdown tonight from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Long Island, New York.

pimp.gif

N&N sometime tonight...I'm not gonna front this time.
laugh.gif

Booker T's new role revealed.

Spoiler [+]
Booker T is the newest member of the Smackdown broadcast crew along with Michael Cole and Josh Mathews.

WWE taped this week's Smackdown tonight from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Long Island, New York.

pimp.gif

N&N sometime tonight...I'm not gonna front this time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
Don't know why it's punishment.  I think 'Diesel' is far more over than Kevin Nash.

laugh.gif
Don't know why it's punishment.  I think 'Diesel' is far more over than Kevin Nash.

Spoiler [+]
My dude Black Snow returns to the announce table.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
My dude Black Snow returns to the announce table.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

This isn't the nWo returning and WWE has to own the rights to the name "Diesel". It's also far more easier to sell "Diesel" t-shirts and a cheap leather glove than anything that just says "Kevin Nash" on it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

This isn't the nWo returning and WWE has to own the rights to the name "Diesel". It's also far more easier to sell "Diesel" t-shirts and a cheap leather glove than anything that just says "Kevin Nash" on it.

Back
Top Bottom