Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

N&N sometime tonight...I'm not gonna front this time.
laugh.gif
Make sure you put the whole thing in a spoiler.
You always OD and make it a ninjahood sized news report, and I don't want to scroll down forever to see who got CLUBBED or what ******ed prediction GHIMS comes up with.

N&N sometime tonight...I'm not gonna front this time.
laugh.gif
Make sure you put the whole thing in a spoiler.
You always OD and make it a ninjahood sized news report, and I don't want to scroll down forever to see who got CLUBBED or what ******ed prediction GHIMS comes up with.

New drinking game every Friday Night Smackdown. A shot every time Booker responds to Cole with...

New drinking game every Friday Night Smackdown. A shot every time Booker responds to Cole with...

read the impact spoilers for feb. 10
indifferent.gif

talk about a mess

and btw JNS, my predictions aint retarted, they are daring

indifferent.gif

talk about a mess

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i guess mcmahon is punishing kevin nash by making him use the "Diesel" gimmick
laugh.gif
hopefully this is removed soon..
Don't know why it's punishment.  I think 'Diesel' is far more over than Kevin Nash.

This isn't the nWo returning and WWE has to own the rights to the name "Diesel". It's also far more easier to sell "Diesel" t-shirts and a cheap leather glove than anything that just says "Kevin Nash" on it.

bull !!+!. the only people who remember "diesel" are wwe marks who lived through the god awful era in which diesel came from. diesel is a gimmick name much like a doink the clown or brooklyn brawler.

remember diesel came before the attitude era....the god awful era which gave us marc mero, goldust, bastion booger, the godwynns, the blue blood hunter hurst helmsley, need i continue? when the wwe was at its lowest ratings and almost on its deathbed. he is more remembered for what he did with the nwo and not as "diesel".

as for what 4wrestling said... 
laugh.gif
@ them popping for "diesel" and not kevin nash... too funny...

but you got one thing right. it could be for sales of merchandise...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
Don't know why it's punishment.  I think 'Diesel' is far more over than Kevin Nash.

This isn't the nWo returning and WWE has to own the rights to the name "Diesel". It's also far more easier to sell "Diesel" t-shirts and a cheap leather glove than anything that just says "Kevin Nash" on it.

bull !!+!. the only people who remember "diesel" are wwe marks who lived through the god awful era in which diesel came from. diesel is a gimmick name much like a doink the clown or brooklyn brawler.

remember diesel came before the attitude era....the god awful era which gave us marc mero, goldust, bastion booger, the godwynns, the blue blood hunter hurst helmsley, need i continue? when the wwe was at its lowest ratings and almost on its deathbed. he is more remembered for what he did with the nwo and not as "diesel".

laugh.gif

Booker T is the newest member of the Smackdown broadcast crew along with Michael Cole and Josh Mathews.  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and i just saw the trailer for the chaperone...
sick.gif
WWE needs to just leave films alone...that %%*% looks terrible

Booker T is the newest member of the Smackdown broadcast crew along with Michael Cole and Josh Mathews.  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and i just saw the trailer for the chaperone...
sick.gif
WWE needs to just leave films alone...that %%*% looks terrible

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

indifferent.gif

talk about a mess

That Angle/Jarrett storyline sounds god awful! Trying so hard to be real and reality based that it actually makes it look more fake!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

indifferent.gif

talk about a mess

That Angle/Jarrett storyline sounds god awful! Trying so hard to be real and reality based that it actually makes it look more fake!

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Anyone save that sting taker poster someone posted a few weeks ago?
Found it in last weeks thread:

163599_1694269749477_1019819175_1872182_5857813_n.jpg

This match would be crazy no doubt. Stings been one of my favorite wrestlers ever since he started taking out the nWo
laugh.gif
. Im hoping Taker returns 2-21-11 but the vignette is actually for Sting. The resemblance between the video and the 1997 Starccade Promo was interesting.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Anyone save that sting taker poster someone posted a few weeks ago?
Found it in last weeks thread:

163599_1694269749477_1019819175_1872182_5857813_n.jpg

This match would be crazy no doubt. Stings been one of my favorite wrestlers ever since he started taking out the nWo
laugh.gif
. Im hoping Taker returns 2-21-11 but the vignette is actually for Sting. The resemblance between the video and the 1997 Starccade Promo was interesting.

Maelstroom wrote:
laugh.gif

This is why i'm sold it's Stings debut

Maelstroom wrote:
laugh.gif

This is why i'm sold it's Stings debut

NobleKane wrote:

NobleKane wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dude go bang ya head up agenst the wall the wwe was bad when diesel was there ya joking right you have to be either that or your like 15 or something the wwe was riding high back then it was entertaining back then not like it is now stupid 10 min matches and a new wwe champ every 9 weeks SMGDH
tired.gif
 at people sometimes

Back
Top Bottom