Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

The E would be so strong if Sting came in. Lets pause the talks of him and Taker. You got him and Cena, Triple H, Orton and a few other pig names. It would be a dream come true. Too bad HBK is retired. SMH

Thanks for the N&N's iLL.

The E would be so strong if Sting came in. Lets pause the talks of him and Taker. You got him and Cena, Triple H, Orton and a few other pig names. It would be a dream come true. Too bad HBK is retired. SMH

Thanks for the N&N's iLL.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

StingTaker_original_crop_340x234.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
my exact thoughts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
THAT %*#% IS DOPE...WM IS LOOKING WEAK FROM WHAT IM HEARING BUT THIS WOULD MAKE ME TUNE IN FOR SURE

Undertaker vs Sting is probably one of the only 'Streak' matches aside from Taker vs Cena that could create a buzz on the level of the Shawn Michaels streak matches.

Taker vs. Barret or nearly anyone else wouldn't feel as exciting at all following the last two bouts because no one else really feels like a threat anymore.

I'm hoping they can sign Sting for this.

Undertaker vs Sting is probably one of the only 'Streak' matches aside from Taker vs Cena that could create a buzz on the level of the Shawn Michaels streak matches.

Taker vs. Barret or nearly anyone else wouldn't feel as exciting at all following the last two bouts because no one else really feels like a threat anymore.

I'm hoping they can sign Sting for this.

FOR THE OLD WRESTLING FANS IT A STREAM ON JTV THAT SHOWS WRESTLING BACK IN THE ATTITUDE ERA AND EARLIER STARTING FROM 93. JUST GO TO JTV AND SEARCH TH3_STRO I DONT REALLY WATCH WRESTLING TOO MUCH ANYMORE BUT I KEEP UP WITH IT ON HERE JUST CAUSE I  WILL ALWAYS BE A FAN....BUT I WATCH THIS CHANNEL ALOT FOR THE NOSTALGIA
pimp.gif

FOR THE OLD WRESTLING FANS IT A STREAM ON JTV THAT SHOWS WRESTLING BACK IN THE ATTITUDE ERA AND EARLIER STARTING FROM 93. JUST GO TO JTV AND SEARCH TH3_STRO I DONT REALLY WATCH WRESTLING TOO MUCH ANYMORE BUT I KEEP UP WITH IT ON HERE JUST CAUSE I  WILL ALWAYS BE A FAN....BUT I WATCH THIS CHANNEL ALOT FOR THE NOSTALGIA
pimp.gif

Raw had that big of a rating becasue I know me personally and others tuned in to see whether or not Diesel and Booker T would appear and what their roles would be.

Raw had that big of a rating becasue I know me personally and others tuned in to see whether or not Diesel and Booker T would appear and what their roles would be.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Sting is 51 years old, though....

Didn't catch any of his last TNA matches...can he still go?

He's in far better shape than someone like Nash, Hall, Hogan, Hart, Matt Hardy.  But he's no Shawn Michaels.  If he were brought in as a special attraction, there is no reason he couldn't have a respectable match.

He's in far better shape than someone like Nash, Hall, Hogan, Hart, Matt Hardy.  But he's no Shawn Michaels.  If he were brought in as a special attraction, there is no reason he couldn't have a respectable match.

I just hope he doesn't insist on wearing that big tshirt to wrestle in again like he did in his later TNA days
laugh.gif

I just hope he doesn't insist on wearing that big tshirt to wrestle in again like he did in his later TNA days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I wonder if Steiner regrets going back to TNA and if he wish he woukld have gone to the E

I doubt it.  He got huge paydays for doing hardly any work.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I wonder if Steiner regrets going back to TNA and if he wish he woukld have gone to the E

I doubt it.  He got huge paydays for doing hardly any work.

Back
Top Bottom