Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

20 pages
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Sting is 51 years old, though....

Didn't catch any of his last TNA matches...can he still go?

Early Sting was always able to have GREAT matches and although the TNA Sting was looking mad old, if he gets on the big stage of Wrestlemania, he would turn it up and have another great match like he use to have.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Sting is 51 years old, though....

Didn't catch any of his last TNA matches...can he still go?

Early Sting was always able to have GREAT matches and although the TNA Sting was looking mad old, if he gets on the big stage of Wrestlemania, he would turn it up and have another great match like he use to have.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

When did the WWE become a nursing home?
Nash, Booker, Sting, Taker, HHH... None of these guys are wrestling full time, if at all.  So I would argue without those names, Mysterio and Kane winding down, HBK, Batista, and Jericho gone, WWE is probably younger than it has been in a long, long time.

Nash, Booker, Sting, Taker, HHH... None of these guys are wrestling full time, if at all.  So I would argue without those names, Mysterio and Kane winding down, HBK, Batista, and Jericho gone, WWE is probably younger than it has been in a long, long time.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Serena lookin' kinda good these days.

tumblrlfs7y4e2gc1qcrqy6.jpg

Maybe I'm crazy, but I kinda like her bald better.....

Serena was always the goods though...with or without hair. 

Serena lookin' kinda good these days.

tumblrlfs7y4e2gc1qcrqy6.jpg

Maybe I'm crazy, but I kinda like her bald better.....

Serena was always the goods though...with or without hair. 

My boy Swagberto Del Rio with the RR win. My man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Long day of flying. Lagging but since 4w came through on his end I have to on mine. I got Diesel? What the hell
laugh.gif
. Kinda cool.

Welp, here goes nothin'.

2cp8hvd.jpg

What? Did you really think I would take bikini pictures for you guys?
indifferent.gif

PS I'm very drunk in this picture. As I was most vacation.

Just kidding. Here you go cabrons.
332cxog.jpg
Don't think I was going to skip over these....
wink.gif

My boy Swagberto Del Rio with the RR win. My man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Long day of flying. Lagging but since 4w came through on his end I have to on mine. I got Diesel? What the hell
laugh.gif
. Kinda cool.

Welp, here goes nothin'.

2cp8hvd.jpg

What? Did you really think I would take bikini pictures for you guys?
indifferent.gif

PS I'm very drunk in this picture. As I was most vacation.

Just kidding. Here you go cabrons.
332cxog.jpg
Don't think I was going to skip over these....
wink.gif

This is probably true.  It just seems like there is some hypocrisy in praising (not you personally) WWE for bringing in some of the stale, aging stablemates from TNA.

This is probably true.  It just seems like there is some hypocrisy in praising (not you personally) WWE for bringing in some of the stale, aging stablemates from TNA.

When they go to TNA, they excitement isn't there. Plus the old guys dominate everything once they go there. They come over to the E and there is sort of a pecking order.

Think about every ex WCW or WWE name that went to TNA? Instantly they were pushed through the roof. Its the same every time.

When they go to TNA, they excitement isn't there. Plus the old guys dominate everything once they go there. They come over to the E and there is sort of a pecking order.

Think about every ex WCW or WWE name that went to TNA? Instantly they were pushed through the roof. Its the same every time.

i think the difference (at least to me) is that they arent bringing in these guys and making them the main attraction unlike TNA, where they were the show (unfortunately) forcing guys like lethal, styles, joe, Beer Money.. to take a backseat to them.. where as in WWE they are just along for the ride.. now if Nash gets a title run, short of to put someone over (Swagger/Kofi) then i personally will be disappointed

i think the difference (at least to me) is that they arent bringing in these guys and making them the main attraction unlike TNA, where they were the show (unfortunately) forcing guys like lethal, styles, joe, Beer Money.. to take a backseat to them.. where as in WWE they are just along for the ride.. now if Nash gets a title run, short of to put someone over (Swagger/Kofi) then i personally will be disappointed

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

NobleKane wrote:
Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

NobleKane wrote:
i guess mcmahon is punishing kevin nash by making him use the "Diesel" gimmick
laugh.gif
hopefully this is removed soon..
Don't know why it's punishment.  I think 'Diesel' is far more over than Kevin Nash.

This isn't the nWo returning and WWE has to own the rights to the name "Diesel". It's also far more easier to sell "Diesel" t-shirts and a cheap leather glove than anything that just says "Kevin Nash" on it.

bull !!+!. the only people who remember "diesel" are wwe marks who lived through the god awful era in which diesel came from. diesel is a gimmick name much like a doink the clown or brooklyn brawler.

remember diesel came before the attitude era....the god awful era which gave us marc mero, goldust, bastion booger, the godwynns, the blue blood hunter hurst helmsley, need i continue? when the wwe was at its lowest ratings and almost on its deathbed. he is more remembered for what he did with the nwo and not as "diesel".

as for what 4wrestling said... 
laugh.gif
@ them popping for "diesel" and not kevin nash... too funny...

but you got one thing right. it could be for sales of merchandise...

dude go bang ya head up agenst the wall the wwe was bad when diesel was there ya joking right you have to be either that or your like 15 or something the wwe was riding high back then it was entertaining back then not like it is now stupid 10 min matches and a new wwe champ every 9 weeks SMGDH
tired.gif
 at people sometimes

you sir are ******ed. been watching wrestling since the early 80's. you need to go get ur leather glove and slap yourself with it. the in your house era was a black spot in wrestling...

i bet you were hyped when ahmed johnson did the "drive by caking" huh? get the @+@@ outta this thread son...

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

NobleKane wrote:
Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

NobleKane wrote:
i guess mcmahon is punishing kevin nash by making him use the "Diesel" gimmick
laugh.gif
hopefully this is removed soon..
Don't know why it's punishment.  I think 'Diesel' is far more over than Kevin Nash.

This isn't the nWo returning and WWE has to own the rights to the name "Diesel". It's also far more easier to sell "Diesel" t-shirts and a cheap leather glove than anything that just says "Kevin Nash" on it.

bull !!+!. the only people who remember "diesel" are wwe marks who lived through the god awful era in which diesel came from. diesel is a gimmick name much like a doink the clown or brooklyn brawler.

remember diesel came before the attitude era....the god awful era which gave us marc mero, goldust, bastion booger, the godwynns, the blue blood hunter hurst helmsley, need i continue? when the wwe was at its lowest ratings and almost on its deathbed. he is more remembered for what he did with the nwo and not as "diesel".

as for what 4wrestling said... 
laugh.gif
@ them popping for "diesel" and not kevin nash... too funny...

but you got one thing right. it could be for sales of merchandise...

dude go bang ya head up agenst the wall the wwe was bad when diesel was there ya joking right you have to be either that or your like 15 or something the wwe was riding high back then it was entertaining back then not like it is now stupid 10 min matches and a new wwe champ every 9 weeks SMGDH
tired.gif
 at people sometimes

you sir are ******ed. been watching wrestling since the early 80's. you need to go get ur leather glove and slap yourself with it. the in your house era was a black spot in wrestling...

i bet you were hyped when ahmed johnson did the "drive by caking" huh? get the @+@@ outta this thread son...

The Diesel name is a gimmick, no doubt about that, but when you reference NASH, the first thing shwich come to mind are NWO. That is becasue while at WCW NASH spent most of his time as either a member or a leader of the NWO, so to avoid that as well as TNA, the E uses the Diesel gimmick to not only get over with the fans, but to utilize soemthing which they created and ties in with the E. THey could use Nash but then all one would thing of is NWO and then beg the question as to where is Hall. Whe nyou think Diesel you dont think anyone but diesel, ok maybe shawn since he started out as his body guard. But I belive the Diesel gimmick is what helped to establish diesel, and also allowed for the pop which he received. THink about it if they used Kevin NAsh, what song would they have played other than the NWO song, which would have had people thinking anothe rinvasion by the NWO, considering that there is NEXUS and CORRE?

The Diesel name is a gimmick, no doubt about that, but when you reference NASH, the first thing shwich come to mind are NWO. That is becasue while at WCW NASH spent most of his time as either a member or a leader of the NWO, so to avoid that as well as TNA, the E uses the Diesel gimmick to not only get over with the fans, but to utilize soemthing which they created and ties in with the E. THey could use Nash but then all one would thing of is NWO and then beg the question as to where is Hall. Whe nyou think Diesel you dont think anyone but diesel, ok maybe shawn since he started out as his body guard. But I belive the Diesel gimmick is what helped to establish diesel, and also allowed for the pop which he received. THink about it if they used Kevin NAsh, what song would they have played other than the NWO song, which would have had people thinking anothe rinvasion by the NWO, considering that there is NEXUS and CORRE?

Back
Top Bottom