Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

F4WOnline.com is reporting that early estimate buys for WWE's 2010 Tables, Ladders & Chairs PPV are around 200,000, which is lower than what WWE was hoping for and down from the previous year.

^good looks

wwe is also getting rid of survivor series. just try wargames out

- A source close to the situation notes that there may be something to the way the former members of The Hart Foundation were booked in the last week with David Hart Smith being pulled from the Royal Rumble, Natalya losing her Divas Title out of the blue and Hornswoggle giving Tyson Kidd an Attitude Adjustment.

- The skit on RAW a few weeks back with NXT Rookie Derrick Bateman and Mark Henry was an internal joke towards Henry because he has the reputation of smelling worse while sweating than anyone else in the company.

- Cody Rhodes has been selling his storyline injury on the road in public as he’s wearing a band-aid on his nose.

- As noted before, WWE is looking at changing the Survivor Series again this year. Internally on pay-per-view listings, Survivor Series is still on the books but there is a side note that says “New Name/Concept TBD.

^good looks

wwe is also getting rid of survivor series. just try wargames out

- A source close to the situation notes that there may be something to the way the former members of The Hart Foundation were booked in the last week with David Hart Smith being pulled from the Royal Rumble, Natalya losing her Divas Title out of the blue and Hornswoggle giving Tyson Kidd an Attitude Adjustment.

- The skit on RAW a few weeks back with NXT Rookie Derrick Bateman and Mark Henry was an internal joke towards Henry because he has the reputation of smelling worse while sweating than anyone else in the company.

- Cody Rhodes has been selling his storyline injury on the road in public as he’s wearing a band-aid on his nose.

- As noted before, WWE is looking at changing the Survivor Series again this year. Internally on pay-per-view listings, Survivor Series is still on the books but there is a side note that says “New Name/Concept TBD.

Wasn't there a report that Sting forgot & completely botched the finish to a match he had with Somoa Joe? I hope it's not Sting, reason being I fear this situation will turn out to be like Bret's return.

Wasn't there a report that Sting forgot & completely botched the finish to a match he had with Somoa Joe? I hope it's not Sting, reason being I fear this situation will turn out to be like Bret's return.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Yea it was Sting. I believe some PPV in 2009, Sting was supposed to lose to Samoa Joe via the Muscle Buster, but Sting forgot and Joe instead had to do the rear naked choke for the submission win.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Yea it was Sting. I believe some PPV in 2009, Sting was supposed to lose to Samoa Joe via the Muscle Buster, but Sting forgot and Joe instead had to do the rear naked choke for the submission win.

2eg4094.jpg

devil.gif

– Prior to the match pitting Mark Henry and The Great Khali against Jimmy and Jey Uso on Raw, The brand’s General Manager switched the bout to a dance-off. The World’s Strongest Man and The Punjabi Playboy notched the victory with their unorthodox dance moves.

Former WWE star Rikishi, father of the Uso brothers, took to Twitter to express his unhappiness for the angle.

“My thoughts on my sons’ dance off? Didn’t really need it,

– Prior to the match pitting Mark Henry and The Great Khali against Jimmy and Jey Uso on Raw, The brand’s General Manager switched the bout to a dance-off. The World’s Strongest Man and The Punjabi Playboy notched the victory with their unorthodox dance moves.

Former WWE star Rikishi, father of the Uso brothers, took to Twitter to express his unhappiness for the angle.

“My thoughts on my sons’ dance off? Didn’t really need it,

It would make sense for the WWE to use X-Pac or 123 Kid if Waltman returns becasue those were the two names which he wrestled under while in the E. If they are trying to keep it made in the E then that would make sense. The same way the Diesel gimmick was chose so that they can keep it authentic WWE. Yes, somewhere down the line they can bring him in as Nash but, that would only be necessary for the NWO storyline, because that what he is known for outside of WWE. Plus if they used Nash, fans would have assumed takeover once again as was done years ago with the NWO when they went to WCW and came back to the WWE.

It would make sense for the WWE to use X-Pac or 123 Kid if Waltman returns becasue those were the two names which he wrestled under while in the E. If they are trying to keep it made in the E then that would make sense. The same way the Diesel gimmick was chose so that they can keep it authentic WWE. Yes, somewhere down the line they can bring him in as Nash but, that would only be necessary for the NWO storyline, because that what he is known for outside of WWE. Plus if they used Nash, fans would have assumed takeover once again as was done years ago with the NWO when they went to WCW and came back to the WWE.

tonightwho3.jpg

WHO ARE THEY? FIND OUT THURSDAY ON TNA IMPACT ON SPIKE TV

Who are THEY? Don't assume anything! Find out this Thursday on iMPACT at 9/8c on SpikeTV! Can't watch it Thursday night? Set your DVR to record the huge broadcast!

Plus, TNA World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as titleholder Mr. Anderson defends against former champ Jeff Hardy of Immortal!

TNA Wrestling returns to Pay-Per-View on Sunday, February 13 with "Against All Odds" live from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida!

Matches for tonight's show:

Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal vs. Gunner & Murphy

Jay Lethal vs. Douglas Williams vs. Jeremy Buck in a three-way match to get into the three-way on 2/13

Mickie James vs Sarita last woman standing

Samoa Joe & Devon vs. Pope & Bully Ray

Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA title

tonightwho3.jpg

WHO ARE THEY? FIND OUT THURSDAY ON TNA IMPACT ON SPIKE TV

Who are THEY? Don't assume anything! Find out this Thursday on iMPACT at 9/8c on SpikeTV! Can't watch it Thursday night? Set your DVR to record the huge broadcast!

Plus, TNA World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as titleholder Mr. Anderson defends against former champ Jeff Hardy of Immortal!

TNA Wrestling returns to Pay-Per-View on Sunday, February 13 with "Against All Odds" live from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida!

Matches for tonight's show:

Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal vs. Gunner & Murphy

Jay Lethal vs. Douglas Williams vs. Jeremy Buck in a three-way match to get into the three-way on 2/13

Mickie James vs Sarita last woman standing

Samoa Joe & Devon vs. Pope & Bully Ray

Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA title

Back
Top Bottom