Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

laugh.gif
Steiner is epic on the mic already!!!

I think this may have already been explained, but what's the difference between Immortal and Fortune, and who's in each group?

I can't wait to listen to the Bryan and Vinny show tomorrow to listen to Bryan go off about Gunner and Murphy 
laugh.gif

I think this may have already been explained, but what's the difference between Immortal and Fortune, and who's in each group?

I can't wait to listen to the Bryan and Vinny show tomorrow to listen to Bryan go off about Gunner and Murphy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
From my knowledge, i think Fortune is AJ Styles, Beer Money, Kaz and Flair. Immortal is Jeff Hardy, Abyss, Jarrett, Hogan, Bischoff, Matt Hardy, Rob Terry and the Two Security guards.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
From my knowledge, i think Fortune is AJ Styles, Beer Money, Kaz and Flair. Immortal is Jeff Hardy, Abyss, Jarrett, Hogan, Bischoff, Matt Hardy, Rob Terry and the Two Security guards.

u know, every week i tell myself "ghims u dont have to bother with tna", but yet i tune in

how eric bischoff and russo managed to get 2nd and 3rd opportunities amazes me.

u know, every week i tell myself "ghims u dont have to bother with tna", but yet i tune in

how eric bischoff and russo managed to get 2nd and 3rd opportunities amazes me.

Originally Posted by Questions03

Am I the only one who thinks Mistico would have to tone down his style in the E?...

that will happen. i read that officials are already talking about how they are preparing for it when he gets to fcw the end of the month. they also know that he has to get his english up to a respectable level like del rio, but theres no doubt wwe will push this guy.

Am I the only one who thinks Mistico would have to tone down his style in the E?...

that will happen. i read that officials are already talking about how they are preparing for it when he gets to fcw the end of the month. they also know that he has to get his english up to a respectable level like del rio, but theres no doubt wwe will push this guy.

I don't think there's a person that thinks he won't.  He'll go to FCW and be forced to completely change to work the "WWE style".

I don't think there's a person that thinks he won't.  He'll go to FCW and be forced to completely change to work the "WWE style".

anderson watchin too many cena tapes

how is hardy the antichrist yet hes telling ppl to PLEASE be quiet and showing up in anti hate commercials
laugh.gif

anderson watchin too many cena tapes

how is hardy the antichrist yet hes telling ppl to PLEASE be quiet and showing up in anti hate commercials
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

ok i know this might sound crazy, but IMPACT isnt that bad tonight.

you are crazy sir.... it's been bad.

steiner was entertaining.
generation me.... just blows. and now the have 2 people in a three man ppv match.
and the mic work between hardy and anderson was horrible...

i really hope it picks up.

Originally Posted by chino905

ok i know this might sound crazy, but IMPACT isnt that bad tonight.

you are crazy sir.... it's been bad.

steiner was entertaining.
generation me.... just blows. and now the have 2 people in a three man ppv match.
and the mic work between hardy and anderson was horrible...

i really hope it picks up.

I dont know how you guys watch this crap.

you all know its fake right????

Originally Posted by Club29

does it matter? so are movies. and there's a lot of real life that people wish wasn't. it's just another form of entertainment. not that big of deal.

and i didn't for many years. but my son is getting into it. him and i are sitting here now watching (some) of this. just something we do, to each his own man.

Back
Top Bottom