Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I wonder what someone like Del Rio really makes right now in the WWE

He probably has a decent downsize guarantee since he was a big signing out of Mexico.  I would guess he has somewhere around a $150,000 guarantee (where most rookies have a $50,000 guarantee), and then he gets more money from being a main eventer on the card.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was bringing in over $500,000, if not more.
damn that is not bad at all

The Miz is such an awesome heel
laugh.gif
the cars are rented
laugh.gif

Swagberto should challenge Miz so:
- I can see him every Monday, I don't watch SD.
- they can finally make the change of that terrible belt, only Del Swag should debut a more prestigious looking strap.

Swagberto should challenge Miz so:
- I can see him every Monday, I don't watch SD.
- they can finally make the change of that terrible belt, only Del Swag should debut a more prestigious looking strap.

He probably has a decent downsize guarantee since he was a big signing out of Mexico.  I would guess he has somewhere around a $150,000 guarantee (where most rookies have a $50,000 guarantee), and then he gets more money from being a main eventer on the card.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was bringing in over $500,000, if not more.

laugh.gif
the cars are rented
laugh.gif
One spot where Del Rio missed out on money this year was not being in the video game.  That is one of the bigger payday's of the year for most on the roster.

laugh.gif
the cars are rented
laugh.gif
One spot where Del Rio missed out on money this year was not being in the video game.  That is one of the bigger payday's of the year for most on the roster.

laugh.gif
the cars are rented
laugh.gif

I'm so out of touch when it comes to WWE salaries but I know it's all about the merchandising

I wonder if Edge goes to WM as the champ or they put the belt on someone like Rey to set up an Edge interference and wait before they give Del Rio the belt

laugh.gif
the cars are rented
laugh.gif

I'm so out of touch when it comes to WWE salaries but I know it's all about the merchandising

I wonder if Edge goes to WM as the champ or they put the belt on someone like Rey to set up an Edge interference and wait before they give Del Rio the belt

HHH was in the intro for the show. Anyone else notice it? Was it like that before?

I'm surprised they're doing Edge vs Miz again tonight.  That match actually dropped the ratings last week which is absolutely unheard of for a champion vs champion match.  It just goes to show how meaningless WWE has made the titles.

HHH was in the intro for the show. Anyone else notice it? Was it like that before?

I'm surprised they're doing Edge vs Miz again tonight.  That match actually dropped the ratings last week which is absolutely unheard of for a champion vs champion match.  It just goes to show how meaningless WWE has made the titles.

Back
Top Bottom