Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Husky REALLY got buried tonight.  I wonder if they're taking him off TV for a while to lose some weight.  There were reports they felt he was getting too big.

I really wouldn't mind having Lawler vs Miz at Elimination Chamber.  I think the fans would buy into it too.  Probably more than any of the other possible contenders in tonight's match.

Husky REALLY got buried tonight.  I wonder if they're taking him off TV for a while to lose some weight.  There were reports they felt he was getting too big.

I really wouldn't mind having Lawler vs Miz at Elimination Chamber.  I think the fans would buy into it too.  Probably more than any of the other possible contenders in tonight's match.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

R. Truth hater
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

R. Truth hater
eyes.gif

It's obvious King will have a match at WM now! I agree with 4w about the announce team aspect, but F' Cole is starting to get more annoying now. Being a heel is one thing but it's so repetitive that his heat is becoming more of X-Pac heat. It's not translating to the guys he's trying to put over.

It's obvious King will have a match at WM now! I agree with 4w about the announce team aspect, but F' Cole is starting to get more annoying now. Being a heel is one thing but it's so repetitive that his heat is becoming more of X-Pac heat. It's not translating to the guys he's trying to put over.

I have NO idea what that was. 2/21 is the Raw after Elimination Chamber. Maybe HHH's return? But that certainly didn't look like a HHH video.

I have NO idea what that was. 2/21 is the Raw after Elimination Chamber. Maybe HHH's return? But that certainly didn't look like a HHH video.

JUST bought my son and I's Tickets for Elimination Chamber...

He is 5 and is more and more getting into it. Makes me proud as a pop and reminds me how deep i was in it. I'm excited, can't wait to take little man.Good times to be had. Who else is going?

side bar, 4W.... who was that promo for??

JUST bought my son and I's Tickets for Elimination Chamber...

He is 5 and is more and more getting into it. Makes me proud as a pop and reminds me how deep i was in it. I'm excited, can't wait to take little man.Good times to be had. Who else is going?

side bar, 4W.... who was that promo for??

Back
Top Bottom