Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

1656808921858.png

:pimp:

People give Cornette a pass because he hates Trump so that somehow absolves him of being racist

rwfanatic rwfanatic SO if somebody says something insanely racist but afterwards says he has no problem with black people after he catches flack for the comments hes NOT racist?

He said that after he caught heat for his remarks and played dumb like he didnt know who sonny kiss was.

Shotzi is lucky she's still walking after cracking the back of her neck/skull on the ladder in that senton spot. :sick:

Shotzi is lucky she's still walking after cracking the back of her neck/skull on the ladder in that senton spot. :sick:

Yeah that looked nasty...like nothing except the back of her head touched the ladder

Was somebody wearing red face paint or something? I didn't tune in until the end and Shotzi's face looked like it was smeared with red

She needs to chill. I think edge said hitting his neck on a ladder is what injured him and forced him to retire.

Shotzi was wildin' all match. Trying to run up the rungs of the ladder that that pinned in the corner with Raquel and damn near broke her leg.

You could ask this question with so much that goes on in wrestling since the beginning. You can pick apart a lot if you start questioning everything.

Example: Why do you run the ropes for your opponent? Might as well hook the ropes on every Irish whip

SOme things are just so far out there......

Example

Yeah that looked nasty...like nothing except the back of her head touched the ladder

Was somebody wearing red face paint or something? I didn't tune in until the end and Shotzi's face looked like it was smeared with red

I was trying to figure that very thing out. Lacey had something on hers, but I have no idea what was going on with Shotzi there.

Back
Top Bottom