Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

just finished Breakin bad smh.

It was a good ending. I would talk about it but I might get reported for not being able to spoiler on mobile

tumblr_inline_ndepljBoZG1r5gksf.jpg

If you have seen the actual match, it's mostly Taker no-selling Booker's offense until Taker is ready for the finish. Booker looked b-grade throughout this feud and would pretty much have the ceiling right over his head until King Booker.

This match though :smokin

But this one :rofl: :rofl: There was nothing but unintentional comedy through RR 03 and I think No Way Out 03

Last edited:
Angle's promo with Christian at the beginning :lol:. Don't really remember the significance of this match. I just remember Bossman returned and beat The Rock somehow. WWE post SS 01 to pre-Brand Extension was an interesting time.

Kane used to be so athletic and appealing :smh:

Survey completed. Don't think the IC match is actually going to happen...Maybe we get to see Neville/Barrett or something like that though?

I always tell people that Kane needed to defeated the Undertaker at WM XIV to legitimate his career forever.. Even though he was destroying people back then

Forgot extreme rules is tomorrow night. Only matches I know about are cena vs rusev, sext vs orton and naomi vs nikki. May skip and watch before raw on Monday

Back
Top Bottom