Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

He beat Daniel Bryan?????????????????

Is he in NXT or something. Never heard of dude

This is the company yall support. There's other wrestling promotions out there man. :smh: but I'm just wasting my breath with you. You'd rather see wrestlers puke on eachother and watch dancing bunnys. :rolleyes

This is the company yall support. There's other wrestling promotions out there man.
mean.gif
but I'm just wasting my breath with you. You'd rather see wrestlers puke on eachother and watch dancing bunnys.
eyes.gif
roll.gif
 One day you will realize entertainment sells records. Not all that scientific RASSLIN that you seem to care about.

E

there's no butt to eat there b ole girl got some flapjacks she sitting on give me a legit cupcake nah mean

Never been happier with a post of yours.

She's flat b mixed Bronx thots>>>>>>> Bella's

She's weak Bruh, Dudes are act like they never seen a mixed Latina before.

Just finished the Muta/Chono match I posted... It was pretty good, but nothing special... It was nuts seeing Muta walk out duel champ with that huge trophy though...

The Rock should turn heel on Roman for shaming their family at Summerslam or the HHH vs Reigns that was rumored last year.

Back
Top Bottom