Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Damn in comparison to now, Brock was slimmer.

Brock Lesnar - Inspirational Workout - Video Dailymotion

We gotta put an end to the Cheerio glorification in this thread too

@brendasdeadbaby  we get in any veggies this weekend?

I had a cold pressed smoothie this morning after my run with kale, carrots and a few other fruits, does that count deepsea?

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been posted but Shinsuke Nakamura lost the IWGP IC title to Hirooki Goto.. :smh:

Please stop posting NJPW results without spoilers... It sucks to have a show ruined... I understand it's happened, but it airs at 4am...

Yea that is a start man. We gotta get in shape for WrestleMania next year man. It is in your back yard
You have any tips for getting rid of stomach fat?  Will going on a high protein diet help me cut fat while bulking?
nerd.gif

applied for a bunch of jobs. hopefully i get something.

got a second date with this chick wednesday. taking her to the mets game :pimp:

iswydt :lol: she said she wanted to go to a game :nerd: degrom is pitching so hopefully he hooks me up with a gem of a start

thanks fam. really just wanna get a job or something to get this currency flowing in. if nothing works out hopefully i at least start making some progress trading wise. although i dont have much buying power at the moment, but enough to grind something out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom