Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

RKO2004 wrote:
Gotta go to the gym tomorrow.

Tell us more bro. 
nerd.gif

Lol but rusty most of brocks career he had heymen talking for him....then after that he just got by for being a complete racist to eddie, or beating up a one legged kid, neither of which take alot to get people to hate you......he never really needed to talk much his entire career

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Seriously can't believe the only D Bry we get is him being another guy in the pull apart brawl.

I guess that's what happens when you get over with the crowd without Vince's approval.
laugh.gif
 @ Rusty. I lol'ed.

Hell I remember most of Lesnar's career when he came onto the scene clearly, and then only thing I really remember Lesnar saying is 'SHUT UP PAULIE'

laugh.gif

I hope they bring back a wired mic for the ring announcer and Standard definition quality for Smackdown tomorrow.

Lol what would these kids do if otungu squashed cena here.......i would love to see those youtube vids

Damn Cena I don't expect you to be the best wrestler or dude on the mic....i dont expect nothing from you except do what WWE tell you to go out and do. But damn sell a story. Dude smiling and joking and all after catching a beating.

Cena can't sell the Rock's Rock Bottom at Mania, but he'll put those 2nd rope Otunga elbows over like a champ..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Cena can't sell the Rock's Rock Bottom at Mania, but he'll put those 2nd rope Otunga elbows over like a champ..
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I still want to know who's grandmother that is with the Cena tee on in the front.

Back
Top Bottom