Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

img14362.gif

laugh.gif

So Johnny Boy is going to have a stable of goons with Lesnar and Albert? Natural Disasters 2.0.....sweet

Tensai is seriously done.  Brock is Laurinatits's henchman.  Tensai will be on Superstars within 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Seriously can't believe the only D Bry we get is him being another guy in the pull apart brawl.

I guess that's what happens when you get over with the crowd without Vince's approval.
laugh.gif
 @ Rusty. I lol'ed.

What does it mean to "get over"So brock s new role is basically the paid heel here to destroy cena? These people are odd..its like the world is rooting for lex luger because superman can't be beaten

No surprise there.
Standard finish to a Monday Night Raw.

Just please no more F5's until Extreme Rules brock.
I don't want to see another Cena win at a PPV for a while.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Seriously can't believe the only D Bry we get is him being another guy in the pull apart brawl.

I guess that's what happens when you get over with the crowd without Vince's approval.
laugh.gif
 @ Rusty. I lol'ed.

What does it mean to "get over"So brock s new role is basically the paid heel here to destroy cena? These people are odd..its like the world is rooting for lex luger because superman can't be beaten

Getting over is when your gimmick becomes popular with the audience 

laugh.gif
 @ Rusty. I lol'ed.

What does it mean to "get over" So brock s new role is basically the paid heel here to destroy cena? These people are odd..its like the world is rooting for lex luger because superman can't be beaten
The word you're looking for is Luthor..Not Luger..Luthor..

laugh.gif
 @ Rusty. I lol'ed.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

img14362.gif
yooooo i missed this
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Cena: "AH!" then crashes to the ground". 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey Bro. Not a huge problem, but next time you quote me. Make sure you give credit to the author.
Let me show you... 
RKO2004
"Cena: "AH!" then crashes to the ground". 
roll.gif

Thanks.

laugh.gif
 @ Rusty. I lol'ed.

the extent to which a performer has been accepted by fans. A face wrestler is considered over when he is being cheered and supported by fans, whereas a heel is considered over when he is booed and hated. The term suggests that the fans are buying into what the wrestler is selling, meaning his character and perceived abilities. 
daniel bryan is the exception to the heel definition though. as he is not over with most fans because they don't like him, but more or so they cheer for him because they like his character. he's still a full heel but he's getting cheered like a tweener.

Cena beat Dolph Ziggler in a post-show dark match.
Hitting the AA and submitting him with the STF.
He then cut a promo on how Brock is basically a punk for attacking him from behind when Cena addressed him face to face.
He said Brock will get whats coming to him at Extreme Rules, his music hits to end the show and he went around high fiving fans.

The 9pm, 10pm, and 11pm segments were all very good.
The filler was forgettable but that's fine.

Just annoyed that there was no D Bry.  He better have a big role on live SD tomorrow.

Tensai is seriously done.  Brock is Laurinatits's henchman.  Tensai will be on Superstars within 2 weeks.

sx2jrp.jpg

##$+ this RAW. ##$+ DC. ##$+ "Let's Go Cena/Cena Sucks" being biggest chant of the night.

Hating the usual grind of the WWE on tonight's RAW. Brock was easily the best thing tonight. Very entertained by everything he did. Yes, even the teleprompter promo.

Hopefully SmackDown tomorrow features wrestling/D-Bry.

its like WWE doesnt even care anymore. I swear dude looked straight into the camera and winked before Cena tapped him out

Back
Top Bottom