Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Hey guys I was interested in going to the Raw even for July 21st. Last wrestling event I went to was in the early 90's w/ Texas Tornado. Anyways I was wondering if ringside was $100, the prices aren't up yet. Thanks.

when I got ringside back late last year it was about $100

Thanks any tips for grabbing a ringside ticket? Should I lineup at the venue or try Tickmaster once the tickets open up?

-PWInsider.com caught up with Bill Goldberg prior to WrestleMania 30, and Goldberg revealed some interesting details regarding recent talks he has had with Triple H.

With regards to the Ryback vs Goldberg match that was rumored for WrestleMania 30, Goldberg said he did have several talks with Triple H, but they were general conversations, and none of them specifically mentioned that potential match, or WrestleMania 30.

On whether or not he would be interested in making a return to WWE at some point, Goldberg had the following to say:

"Would I love to do it again and have my son and my wife, who has never seen me wrestle? Abso-damn-lutely. Would I jeopardize what I've done in the wrestling world just to make that happen? No. So if I wasn't ready to do it, physically ready to do it, and it wasn't the right situation, I wouldn't do it just to do it. If that was the case, I'd probably be at WrestleMania this year. It just has to be right and if it's not right, then I'm retired, for good."

Please bill. Just stay retired. :smh:

No disrespect but other than saying, "I sat ringside" what is the allure about sitting ringside? You can't see everything. I know for now on when I go to Verizon Center, I am only sitting in the 200 section. Still in the lower bowl but slightly above so I can see everything. And you don't hjave to worry about standing up to see whenever someone in front of you stands up to see.

was ringside once at an ecw event 
sick.gif

i guess some people like being "a part of the action " 
laugh.gif

for me meh 

No disrespect but other than saying, "I sat ringside" what is the allure about sitting ringside? You can't see everything. I know for now on when I go to Verizon Center, I am only sitting in the 200 section. Still in the lower bowl but slightly above so I can see everything. And you don't hjave to worry about standing up to see whenever someone in front of you stands up to see.

Yepp. When they did the new year's show at verizon in 2012 and the summer show in Baltimore last year, I got comped ringside seats from them and it was cool, but I honestly prolly wouldn't do it again. You honestly can't see anything lol. Not sure where I'm sitting tonight though, I guess we will see.

Would've never thought ringside was a bad move, but I get it with the ring being elevated. Conversely, how worth it is going to an event if you have crappy seats?

I've never been to a real WWE event, so I'm not real keen on the seating. When I was a kid though I'd always wish to sit ringside to get Bret Hart's glasses. Haha well I'll take your advice on that though. Perhaps spend $60 on WWE Network and $50 on a ticket.

how possible is it that the WWE does something like it did with the WWE Network with all of the WCW/WWF/WWE videogames

Like a WWE Arcade type service for Xbox/PS4/PC

I would pay top dollar for that man​

I got seats in June by the entrance ramp. I waited too long to buy my tickets. I am worried about the view.

I've never been to a real WWE event, so I'm not real keen on the seating. When I was a kid though I'd always wish to sit ringside to get Bret Hart's glasses. Haha well I'll take your advice on that though. Perhaps spend $60 on WWE Network and $50 on a ticket.
Trust me man you want to be somewhere where you see all of the action. Ringside isn't the place for that at all.

Here at Verizon Center, we have a few levels.
100s
200s
Club
400s

100 and 200 are in the lower bowl.
Club is club
400 is the nosebleed section

I sat in the 200s when I went to RAW last year.
I sat in the 100s last month when I went to RAW. Folks standing up, I had to stand up. I don't feel like doing that man.

You can always go to 3D Seats to view the seats.

Do yall go to these shows by yourselfs? Raw will bere here in july and no one I know is into wrestling lol

It's never hot in the nosebleeds section, I never wanna be apart of the crowds I hate watching on TV. 
laugh.gif

I sat in Section 111 at Baltimore Arena for Raw last year. One deck up behind turnbuckle. Wasn't bad at all since Baltimore Arena is much smaller than Verizon.

I'm confused when some of you are saying you can't see while sitting at ringside..Ringside is the very first row bye the barricade, and everything behind that is floor seats (unless your in the bowl/stands)..I've sat in the 4th row at a couple shows and it's very hard to see, but if you're sitting ringside then you'll have a fantastic view..I always prefer to sit in the first few rows of the bowl/stands cause it's much easier to see over people and you're elevated so you can get a great view of what's going on around the whole ring..I've heard being right up next to the ramp is awful cause you not only have people w/ signs standing in front of you, but there's not much room to move to help your viewing angle..

D Brys father passed away. Bryan insists on performing so he will be on Raw
Man someone from the cosmos is making it impossible for dude to enjoy his title reign. This is wild man.
Taker
Warrior
His Wedding (planned I know, shouldn't really count)
Father dying

Yea Ron can't be taking pictures without his mask on man. Protect your character man.

@DangerousG,

I was listening to this months edition of Japanese Audio Wrestling on the LAW. Good discussion on how Pro Wrestling in Japan's early ties were to the Yakuza and how it differs from the way American wrestling started (circus show). Then they talked about how it shows in the current product. The Japanese look at their style as a legit sport while we view our show as a joke. It was a good talk. I suggest going over to listen.

And this month is Kobashi month for them. The matches they referenced were:

Sasaki/Hase vs. Steiners
Kawada vs Sasaki Oct 9, 2000
Kobashi vs. Sasaki 2005

Gave it a listen after work. The retrospective was actually on the Power Warrior, Kensuke Sasaki. Pretty good stuff, I might check out the other episodes. Probably gonna rewatch the Kawada vs. Sasaki match after listening to this. I think its better than the Kobashi match.

Back
Top Bottom