Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Triple H is a storyline rapist, inserting himself wherever he pleases with no regards for
the wants of the fans or their dignity. Every time he comes on I feel like I need a rape kit.

He's been doing it since 2003 just let go and enjoy it :smh:

I pray to God you never get hired as a rape crisis counselor

:rofl:

"It's very sad ma'am but you win some, you lose some. Get over it, act like you've been here before."

*looks under dress*

"Bish you aight. Walk it off*

I just realized that Del Rio beat the **** out of the 1 thing that makes him over with the crowd :lol: :lol:

Triple H is a storyline rapist, inserting himself wherever he pleases with no regards for
the wants of the fans or their dignity. Every time he comes on I feel like I need a rape kit.

He's been doing it since 2003 just let go and enjoy it :smh:

I pray to God you never get hired as a rape crisis counselor

:rofl:

"It's very sad ma'am but you win some, you lose some. Get over it, act like you've been here before."

*looks under dress*

"Bish you aight. Walk it off*

"Help me! I was raped!"

"Take a lap."

These divas slappin' da fire outta each other.
laugh.gif

With dat superb acting too.
pimp.gif

Does anyone know which JBL/Eddie match where JBL was about to powerbomb Eddie and he put out a fake butt on his back? 

pls respond

It's funny to me that this thread was rolling along the entire show until Del Rio's music hit and now it's slowed to a snail's pace.

Back
Top Bottom