Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Prime Kurt Angle :pimp: Biker Taker-Big Show :lol: :rolleyes

tumblr_mrx1hinYAC1rptb91o1_250.gif
tumblr_mrx1hinYAC1rptb91o5_250.gif

tumblr_mrx1hinYAC1rptb91o4_250.gif
tumblr_mrx1hinYAC1rptb91o6_250.gif

tumblr_mrx1hinYAC1rptb91o8_250.gif
tumblr_mrx1hinYAC1rptb91o10_250.gif

tumblr_mrx1hinYAC1rptb91o9_250.gif

Last edited:
Thread is moving pretty fast, is the Zayn/Cesaro full match online to watch?

Garden was NUTS for this match. I remember when Finkel said "From the Red Hook section of Brooklyn!", my section went ape **** :pimp: .

Last edited:
Thread is moving pretty fast, is the Zayn/Cesaro full match online to watch?

Garden was NUTS for this match. I remember when Finkel said "From the Red Hook section of Brooklyn!", my section went ape **** :pimp: .

My favorite ECW wrestler and one of my favorite debuts of all time..

1. 2:55, vicious headbutt by the Crippler

2. Probably watched 25 Jeff Hardy WWF matches over the last 3 weeks. Damn I loved this dude. He really dropped the ball. Was always super over with the fans. Didn't really like his last theme song though. I guess I just liked the original one so damn much. Like Konnan said, "B*tches love Hardy O End or no end"

3. Anybody got any Natalya pics from behind? She was lookin aight in the lingerie on the last episode. I guess I didn't really see anything in her because her face is so pale at times compared to her WWE tan. I take it back, she ain't weak. She ain't cute though. Tyson Kidd though :smokin

4. Funny wrestling/pizza commercial

Last edited:
He says I'm an oddity since im a knowledgeable wrestling fan who knows absolutely nothing about an entire decade. Our next match we watch is going to be a tlc tag match from wrestlemania 17.
I know some of you guys have favorite matches you feel I need to see.

Dolph Ziggler Vs. Kofi Kingston

I see I am going to have to do some serious editing in WWE2K14. Dolph is an 89 white Cena, HBK, Rock are 95s. Stone COld is a 94. I know it is just an overall but for all of them to be so high I am sure their individual attributes are WAY too high.

Cameron's a A1 dime dropper :lol: :lol:

And this **** is happy that Naomi not doing well :x (though if you saw the match straight through when it happened, it's not very noticeable)

Naomi is so likeable, while Cameron is the opposite :smh:

Jojo has a nice little phatty on her....the fact that she thinks she needs to use bronzer :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom