Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Orton is so damn smooth in the ring man. I love watching him when he's not doing that corny, uncomfortable viper BS

I have a feeling Brad Maddox will in some way interfere on sunday as a referee....

Not sure if it will happen during the Cena Vs Bryan match or Punk Vs Brock match...

Im leaning towards Punk Vs Brock.

Orton is gonna come down the ramp with Maddox as a ref and have him fast count to win the title off of D.Bry.

I can definitely see this happening, this can also set up the Orton Heel turn.

What better way to catch heat with the crowd then to do it against the crowd favorite Bryan and adding Maddox as ref is icing on the cake.

Cole said "shades of his mentor Shawn Michaels" towards D.Bry. Never really heard them acknowledge that, maybe they'll associate him with Michaels in the future.

If I'm not mistaken, this has already been rumored.

Orton is gonna come down the ramp with Maddox as a ref and have him fast count to win the title off of D.Bry.

Not a bad idea at all. Have Orton become the real corporate champion Vince and company are looking for all along :nerd: .

Can we talk WWE 2K or should I wait until tomorrow/Wednesday since RAW is on?

When will they be releasing the roster, Saturday?

Hoping Shawn Michaels / Razor makes the Wrestlemania story mode. Insta-cop if Razor is in the game.

Not a bad idea at all. Have Orton become the real corporate champion Vince and company are looking for all along :nerd: .

Yup, with Vince being in Maddox's ear storyline wise it would make sense that he sends Maddox since he doesn't want Cena or D.Bry as champs.

Solid match thus far. Randy doesn't have a match yet this Sunday. Yet another reason to add on why he's cashing in

Hated that they took Scott Hall out of Smackdown Here Comes The Pain (or SD SYM?) at the last minute when they released him from the company. I think they had all the NWO members (including HBK & X-Pac) except for Hall.

So what's Sandow's record since winning the MITB, like 2-10 :lol: :x ?

They should have kept Orton have TV completely until Summerslam smh yet another thing they dropped the ball on

Orton is almost never not over, when dude had no direction he was still one of the most over dudes.

Rollins spittin' that truth
pimp.gif
"They gotta go!"

Ambrose and his promo skills :pimp: :pimp:

Dude just elevated that title a little more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom