Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

tumblr_n3xppniHML1tsirm1o3_r1_400.gif

Bryan on the brand split:

It’s interesting because some of them don’t like it because everyday that you’re on the road and not working, you don’t get paid, so you’re spending money and not getting paid. So it just becomes like a, ‘okay, so now I’m making less money, but spending the same amount of being on the road and that sort of thing’. But pretty soon, we’re going to start doing SmackDown live events on Monday nights, the same night as RAW, so then that’s going to even out a bit.

And I think that extra day on the road at home makes a huge difference. I mean, there’s a huge difference between leaving on Friday and coming home on Wednesday and leaving on Saturday and coming home on Wednesday or leaving on Friday and coming home on Tuesday. So I think it’s going to be better for the health of everybody.

- If Nikki Bella is cleared to return to wrestling, the expectation is she would work a part time schedule on SmackDown but be one of the top stars in the women's division.

B Sox B Sox

hymen man hymen man

- Apparently part of the reason the stars WWE has brought back for the New Era have been mid-card level guys is because the money offers have been low.

What, dudes were expecting Cena money?

- Heath Slater may actually end up going to EVOLVE for a show or two but it would only be to advance his current story of being a free agent.

Heath gonna be CP34'S favorite wrestler for like 2 weeks

- The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes "the impression we have is MVP will not be coming in," even though some have said it could still happen.

Sorry Peep Game Peep Game

Last edited:
Well, at least Nikki is better than Brie. I'd rather her throwing a "devastating forearm" and frail Brie squealing that Brie Mode mess, and doing the Mess Lock

- If Nikki Bella is cleared to return to wrestling, the expectation is she would work a part time schedule on SmackDown but be one of the top stars in the women's division.

B Sox B Sox

hymen man hymen man

- Apparently part of the reason the stars WWE has brought back for the New Era have been mid-card level guys is because the money offers have been low.

What, dudes were expecting Cena money?

- Heath Slater may actually end up going to EVOLVE for a show or two but it would only be to advance his current story of being a free agent.

Heath gonna be CP34'S favorite wrestler for like 2 weeks

- The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes "the impression we have is MVP will not be coming in," even though some have said it could still happen.

Sorry Peep Game Peep Game

Heath Slater on the indy's would be gold :lol:...

I'd do anything to be with that woman... Including killing an Uso...

She's banging.. :evil:

What's the back view looking like in that picture?

Been waiting an entire day for this :smh:...

Back
Top Bottom