Wrestling Thread Dec 22-28 | Breaking News - Batista Has a Torn Hamstring - Out 6+ Months

Trish looked hella good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope you guys know that when Sloretista comes back from injury he is gonna demand an automatic title reign like John Cena.

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

NH but did anyone catch Cena come in at the end of that match w/ a super boner?
laugh.gif
What do you mean nh, that %#@ was ayo as hell.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ me for thinking Torrie Wilson when I heard the enterance music. I miss Torrie & Trish.... This is a one night return right? Boo...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't ever wish injury on anyone, but...............

wink.gif
You wished death on NobleKane like 4 times
laugh.gif

I wonder who's gonna win the Rumble now. I say give it to CM Punk.
There's a difference between wishing injury and wishing death.

And I wish death on NK every single day.

I don't ever wish injury on anyone, but...............

wink.gif
You wished death on NobleKane like 4 times
laugh.gif

I wonder who's gonna win the Rumble now. I say give it to CM Punk.
There's a difference between wishing injury and wishing death.

And I wish death on NK every single day.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Batista getting injured is great news
pimp.gif

It has to be from extended steroid use because he hasn't been able to efficiently sell a maneuver for a while.
AirVandal180 wrote:
1. Whisper in the Wind
2. Twist of Fate (stolen from Matt)
3. Turnbuckle Dropkick
4. Front face suplex
5. Swanton Bomb

Other than a bunch of other dropkicks and legdrops here and there, what else does he have?

6. Shooting the needle
7. Sniffing paint
8. Cooking rocks

roll.gif

Michael J. Foxtista deserves to be injuried for the fake $+% severe he was doing when he got kicked last week.

I don't believe Roidtista is hurt.
eyes.gif

He's prob gonna pull a Cena like at this years Rumble.
smh.gif

Come in at #30 and win.
ohwell.gif

Wasn't Cena supposed to be out for 6-8 Months? hmmm sounds fishy.

So who wins the Rumble now?

It would be pretty cool if they have MVP start at 1, almost lose a whole bunch of times but winds up pulling through.

So who wins the Rumble now?

It would be pretty cool if they have MVP start at 1, almost lose a whole bunch of times but winds up pulling through.

I'd mark out for that.

I actually liked this raw, welcome back trish!

Haha I noticed Cena's uh, protrusion as well, piggity pause.

Melina was looking like a hot wheels box, haha.

That Mysterio/JBL match was so boring to me, I'm seriously losing interest in watching Rey do anything.

Was I the only one laughing out loud when Jericho had the walls on Punk, Punk tried to reverse it, ended up in the middle of the ring, and Cole goes,"Well, now he's even FURTHER from the ropes..." hahahah

Mannn Canada crowds are dooope. Cheering for all the right people.

Batista getting injured is great news
pimp.gif

It has to be from extended steroid use because he hasn't been able to efficiently sell a maneuver for a while.
AirVandal180 wrote:
1. Whisper in the Wind
2. Twist of Fate (stolen from Matt)
3. Turnbuckle Dropkick
4. Front face suplex
5. Swanton Bomb

Other than a bunch of other dropkicks and legdrops here and there, what else does he have?

6. Shooting the needle
7. Sniffing paint
8. Cooking rocks

roll.gif

Co sign to all of this. I guess botchtistas hamstring lived up to his name
roll.gif

With him out for half a year, it is boud to put some steriod company out of buisness.

I just watched Raw on my DVR as I was asleep all yesterday because of wisdom teeth getting removed.

I thought the HBK versus Kane match was too predictable, and it had me saying that JBL was going to either tell Shawn to give him his spot or tell him to laydown for him in the match.

I really liked the CM Punk versus Jericho match and wished they hadn't taken the easy way out with their rematch in the steel cage.

I thought the JBL vs. Rey was just terrible, but liked the direction they went in with HBK coming out to get the DQ.

If the Batista news is right, then I could see them having Christian come out at the Rumble as a surprise to win it and go to feud with somebody, I don'tknow who, either Edge or Cena.

I really can't decide which way they're going to go with the Fatal Four Way though, I really think the Jericho/Cena has been done too much, but I thinkthat Orton/Cena just at the Rumble would be such a waste and then have Cena feud with the winner, I just don't think it would be right. And if JBL gets apush that would be the worst thing ever and HBK doesn't really need to get in a title opportunity either.

smh.gif
@ you dudes celebratingCunttista's injury.

laugh.gif

I really wonder where WWE is gonna go with the Rumble and Wrestlemania XXV.

I was positive they were gonna let Batista win the Rumble and face Cena at Mania, now with him out I hope they let someone new win it like Orton, MVP orKennedy. However it seems highly probable that the almighty Triple H is gonna win it now.
eyes.gif

Man, I will be royally pissed if Sunkist H wins the Rumble. Have it somebody unexpected like MVP..Matt Hardy(if he drops the ECW Title)...Kennedy...even JohnMorrison.

roll.gif
@ Micheal J. Foxtista. Foul
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The Botch being sidelined is truly a Festivus miracle.

I know that he entered the Konami Code once again to receive an Auto-Belt bonus when he comes back, but I am still looking forward to these Botch-free 6-8months in the mean time.

And if The Omega One wins the Rumble, I will cry tears of sadness because that's another excuse for him to bury everyone who can sniff main event on theroster from then until Wrestlemania.

I don't see Omega winning the Rumble since he already held the title for a while. He's pretty decent with that, he doesn't go overboard and take 3title reigns a year.

roll.gif

I don't see Omega winning the Rumble since he already held the title for a while. He's pretty decent with that, he doesn't go overboard and take 3 title reigns a year.

Lets not give him that much credit my friend, Im pretty sure he HAS held the strap 3 different times in the same year before.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

roll.gif

I don't see Omega winning the Rumble since he already held the title for a while. He's pretty decent with that, he doesn't go overboard and take 3 title reigns a year.

Lets not give him that much credit my friend, Im pretty sure he HAS held the strap 3 different times in the same year before.

Nope, never.

Back
Top Bottom