Wrestling Thread Dec 22-28 | Breaking News - Batista Has a Torn Hamstring - Out 6+ Months

Originally Posted by acekilla408

pics of trish without implants
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

smh.gif
@ you dudes celebrating Cunttista's injury.

laugh.gif

I really wonder where WWE is gonna go with the Rumble and Wrestlemania XXV.

I was positive they were gonna let Batista win the Rumble and face Cena at Mania, now with him out I hope they let someone new win it like Orton, MVP or Kennedy. However it seems highly probable that the almighty Triple H is gonna win it now.
eyes.gif

I wonder how you guys celebrated when Cena was injured.
grin.gif

I just started watching the Edge DVD and I think it's great so far, but I wish there was more narration. I haven't watched any biographical WWEDVD's before, but they are just showing match after match without a real in-between talk, I wish they would have at least said something about background.But I loved seeing the Hardys vs. Edge and Christian ladder match and then the Hardys vs. the Dudleys vs. Edge and Christian at Wrestlemania, that was such agreat match

[table][tr][td]Triple H[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]01999-08-23 August 23, 1999[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]Ames, IA[/td] [td]Won the title on RAW is WAR with Shane McMahon as special guest referee.[sup][61][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vince McMahon[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]01999-09-14 September 14, 1999[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Las Vegas, NV[/td] [td]Aired September 16, 1999 on SmackDown! with Shane McMahon as special guest referee.[sup][62][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vacated[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]01999-09-20 September 20, 1999[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Houston, TX[/td] [td]McMahon vacated the title on RAW is WAR.[sup][62][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Triple H[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]01999-09-26 September 26, 1999[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]Charlotte, NC[/td] [td]This was a Six-Pack Challenge match at Unforgiven, also involving The Rock, Mankind, Big Show, The British Bulldog and Kane.[sup][63][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Big Show[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]01999-11-14 November 14, 1999[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]Detroit, MI[/td] [td]This was a triple threat match at Survivor Series, also involving The Rock.[sup][64][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Triple H[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]02000-01-03 January 3, 2000[/td] [td]118[/td] [td]Miami, FL[/td] [td]Won the title on RAW is WAR.[sup][9][/sup][sup][65][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Rock[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]02000-04-30 April 30, 2000[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]Washington, D.C.[/td] [td]Won the title at Backlash.[sup][66][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Triple H[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]02000-05-21 May 21, 2000[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]Louisville, KY[/td] [/tr][/table]

Here is 4 times in a calender year.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

roll.gif

I don't see Omega winning the Rumble since he already held the title for a while. He's pretty decent with that, he doesn't go overboard and take 3 title reigns a year.

Lets not give him that much credit my friend, Im pretty sure he HAS held the strap 3 different times in the same year before.
After his 11th title reign, I won't give HGH credit for anything.

Pumped to watch Smackdown tonight. Haven't really done much but watch wrestling dvds all christmas break since I've been snowed in. Got 9 new ones forChristmas so I'm set
pimp.gif

Hunter's nose looks especially big tonight for some reason.

"She can fit through that door, she's on a diet."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Hunter's nose looks especially big tonight for some reason.

"She can fit through that door, she's on a diet."
roll.gif

Already started on the east coast or what? Starts in an hour and a half here, but I DVR everything, so I'll probably start watching at 8.

Looking at the spoilers this looks like a really boring Smackdown coming up, but who knows, it might be better than it looks on paper.

Hahahaha.... Oh no, that boner video is too funny.

Anyone else keep up with the Botchamania series on YouTube? I would like to say that Sabu had a great streak of being in every episode until last week's,and it's interesting to note that after Sabu's streak was snapped, Chris Paul's steal streak and the Celtics' 19 game winning streak ended.This is no coincidence, gentlemen. Sabu in Botchamania is one of life's constants, and I'm glad he's in #62 to start a brand new streak.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Hahahaha.... Oh no, that boner video is too funny.

Anyone else keep up with the Botchamania series on YouTube? I would like to say that Sabu had a great streak of being in every episode until last week's, and it's interesting to note that after Sabu's streak was snapped, Chris Paul's steal streak and the Celtics' 19 game winning streak ended. This is no coincidence, gentlemen. Sabu in Botchamania is one of life's constants, and I'm glad he's in #62 to start a brand new streak.
Never heard of it man thanks for the heads up.

I guess he was "excited" to finally be around a couple divas since he is normally running around with little kids.

Back
Top Bottom